Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The funniest thing I've ever seen. .

cookiegirl

is this website, Cliff Yablonski Hates You. All this guy does is take random pictures (usually the freakiest of freaky people) and make up captions, but the captions are some of the funniest damn things I've ever read. I regularly have to get up from my desk and leave my shared office b/c I'm laughing so hard and trying to stop without getting caught. Enjoy!

A sampling:

image-5.jpg

I think I took this photo from a post-apocalyptic wasteland where mutants roam the plains like some really flaming version of Mad Max. They play that shitty music that sounds like electronic disco crap, the music that goes BOOM chick BOOM chick BOOM chick, although it does match the sound of BOOM chick I make when shooting and reloading my shotgun at these pathetic abominations. God I hate these multicolored shitsticks. I'd pour Drano in their Kool-Aid, but they probably already snort Drano and wouldn't feel shit.

image-4.jpg

One of the more well paid prostitutes that hangs out on 145th and Baker Street. If you give her $50, she'll let you put a bag on her head and then use it to punch through drywall. She only offered this deal to me after I had been drinking whisky for seven straight hours. Oh yeah, and then she WILLINGLY gave me my $50 back, despite what she may try to claim out of that toothless hole in her head.

image-6.jpg

DJ Plywood and MC 88 do a majority of the wedding receptions here in Appleton City. He says shit like "are you ready to get this party started?" and "who's ready to party?" and "oh my God, please stop, I beg of you, please stop." It's got to be a tough job for him since it's impossible to distinguish between the bride and groom in this diseased monument to failure town. If you don't believe me, take a goddamn look at DJ Plywood's face and MC 88's. You could fucking swap them back and forth and their own parents wouldn't even know, although that might be because they gouged their own eyes out during the spawning of these paste freaks.

image-6.jpg

More man than you'll ever need. Or want. To see. Ever. Ask this shitclown to lay down and roll over your next BBQ and you'll be set for life with all the diamonds he'll create.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

raver: Yep. Google sez --

The phrase Tune! originated in the UK. It started during the trance boom in 1998. Whenever a DJ would drop what the crowd thought was a great song they would start shouting "Tune!".

As things progressed, people started being quite innovative and Tune! t-shirts, stickers, badges, and all sorts of other clothing became adorned with the word. The Crasher Kids (regulars at Gatecrasher) have always favoured using kids magnetic letters (fridge magnets) to spell out words of the moment. Tune! became really popular alongside other favourites like spangled, twatted, and mashed!

Tune! became so popular that the 1999 Ministry Of Sound release "Clubbers Guide To Trance" contained a folded up Tune! sign as part of the package.

.weird.

Originally posted by cookiegirl

is this website, Cliff Yablonski Hates You. All this guy does is take random pictures (usually the freakiest of freaky people) and make up captions, but the captions are some of the funniest damn things I've ever read. I regularly have to get up from my desk and leave my shared office b/c I'm laughing so hard and trying to stop without getting caught. Enjoy!

damn firewall!!! :mad:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

raver: Yep. Google sez --

The phrase Tune! originated in the UK. It started during the trance boom in 1998. Whenever a DJ would drop what the crowd thought was a great song they would start shouting "Tune!".

As things progressed, people started being quite innovative and Tune! t-shirts, stickers, badges, and all sorts of other clothing became adorned with the word. The Crasher Kids (regulars at Gatecrasher) have always favoured using kids magnetic letters (fridge magnets) to spell out words of the moment. Tune! became really popular alongside other favourites like spangled, twatted, and mashed!

Tune! became so popular that the 1999 Ministry Of Sound release "Clubbers Guide To Trance" contained a folded up Tune! sign as part of the package.

.weird.

Damn, you're good Cookie!

:)

Yeah, I think its kinda cheesy to be standing around with signs saying TUNE!, when all a DJ needs to hear to know he dropped a great track is crowd reaction.