Clubplanet Nightlife Community

<<TONiGHT- JOE MiLLiONAiRE>>

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

:D

Its on tonight (Monday) @ 9pm on FOX channel 5 ;)

One of the reasons working these hours suck.

And if you listen to the radio commercial for the show. It says

and I quote " A show with a twist, that is really twisted." So I have to agree with who ever in the first place said the guy is probably really rich. I definately think there is a second twist to the show.

Originally posted by somebitch

oh god. maybe i will watch this one too. :idea:

:laugh:

its so BAD that is soooo GOOD!!! ;)

I actually have to record it for my sister...hahaha...

I tape all these "reality drama shows" for her and them we watch them together THursday Nights when she stays over my house...so NOT only do I watch these shows once....I have Rerun Thursday Sessions!!!hahahhhahhahahah

I have PROBLEMS!!!!

Did you see their reactions when they went on the dates and found out they had to do work? I cant believed he picked MOJO ( me :bong:) she messed up the whole date. I thought for sure she would of been gone. On the other hand I hope she wins so I can see her reaction when he tells them he is not rich.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

:laugh:

its so BAD that is soooo GOOD!!! ;)

I actually have to record it for my sister...hahaha...

I tape all these "reality drama shows" for her and them we watch them together THursday Nights when she stays over my house...so NOT only do I watch these shows once....I have Rerun Thursday Sessions!!!hahahhhahhahahah

I have PROBLEMS!!!!

U think u do I go to a friends house once a week to watch this. I havent watch all the others yet (there are so many) Puty when we watch this all have to be quie, and we can't touch the remote. I bust her balls and turn the channel on her and she gets all mad and starts screaming. I think the show is the best, it is so twisted and the girls are getting played.

YOU have to love FOX, Tomorrow they have a show called Man against Beast. They have a man who is going to race a giraffe. Afew others where humans against animals. The shows get weirder and weirder and I love it

Originally posted by housedog

YOU have to love FOX, Tomorrow they have a show called Man against Beast. They have a man who is going to race a giraffe. Afew others where humans against animals. The shows get weirder and weirder and I love it

Interesting, but it's gonna lose the ratings war to the Bachelorette