Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joe Millionaire Part II

shadygroovedc

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I'm so glad that Heidi chick had to shovel manure... then got sent home! HAHA, what a bitch. That was hysterical when she was trying to speak french, the subtitles! LOL

if hiedi got picked, i was gonna go back in time and fuck him up. i hate that bitch. he's in love with that kim check, because she wasnt not smiling at all when she was picking grapes. zora gets my vote so far.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by djwrecknyc

i missed most of the show but one thing... no love for the asians? :confused:

i guess they dont pick grapes, shovel shit, shovel coal as good as the round eyes.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

:eek: :eek: :eek: You have a time machine?!?! How come you didn't tell us about this before??

because you would probably use it to go back to 5 and take more pics of fucking disco balls.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I'm so glad that Heidi chick had to shovel manure... then got sent home! HAHA, what a bitch. That was hysterical when she was trying to speak french, the subtitles! LOL

I was cracking up when the butler took his sweet ass time finding her luggage LMAO..

BUT, I wish he picked her.. By that time she woulda thought she was the queen of the world, beating all other girls.. Woulda LOVED to see her face when she found out it was all a joke and he's broke LMAO..