Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC plans update????

tinybutterfli

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

ultra is not just during the day though... it goes till 1 am (starts at 11 am) Its a loooooooooooooooooooooooong day of partying. Ultra does have its pros... every dj you've ever wanted to see in one venue AND you can tan while listening to them :aright:

I'd be too afraid of having to take a dump in the portapotty. I don't think I'll be going to that.

Originally posted by raver_mania

My whole gripe with this 14 hours, 25000333322200002 million DJs is that, each DJ probably won't get more than an hour or so to spin.

YUP.

AND THE PORT-A-POTTIES :( . I'D RATHER REST UP DURING THE DAY FOR THAT NIGHTS (WHICH WOULD BE OUR LAST NIGHT THERE) ACTIVITIES....SORRY FOR THE CAPS :D

Originally posted by nautilus60

I've been to WMC 3 times now and never went to Ultra - this kind of party just does not interest me: too hot, too hectic, too short (sets)...I do remember lying on the beach in 2000 right next to all this craziness - it used to be held on the beach at 23rd st.

yeah same with me. if it was free i would go for a while, but i'm sure its also pretty darn expensive in there trying to buy water and something to eat during those 14 hours.

Of course, they only get an hour each.. This party is definitely not for those who wanna hear a real solid set from any particular DJ.. I've seen most DJs "real" sets when I was at Ultra and of course they can't be as good as they are when they have a whole night.. But it's a cool event to just go hang out, not to criticize and evaluate each DJ..

Originally posted by vicman

yeah same with me. if it was free i would go for a while, but i'm sure its also pretty darn expensive in there trying to buy water and something to eat during those 14 hours.

yeah its $50 to get in, then water is like $4-5 and you have to wait in long lines.

the reason i'm considering it is that some of my friends who I probably won't get to see all together in one event will be going. so its a good opportunity to spend the day w/ people I don't normally get the chance to party with.

yeah its $50 to get in, then water is like $4-5 and you have to wait in long lines.

the reason i'm considering it is that some of my friends who I probably won't get to see all together in one event will be going. so its a good opportunity to spend the day w/ people I don't normally get the chance to party with.

yeah, i hear you. and your leaving early on sunday, so that limits the party possibilities on saturday.....my cow is the port-a-potties :worry:

anyone got more suggestions?

i'm searching on expedia and looking at 3 star hotels... my friend and i just want something clean and no roaches... we're just going to sleep and shower in the room...

also, anyone out there looking for a place to stay?

so far its just me and my friend (2 girls)... any girls stranded?

Originally posted by vicman

yeah, i hear you. and your leaving early on sunday, so that limits the party possibilities on saturday.....my cow is the port-a-potties :worry:

why does that limit my party possibilities? I'm going to party, shower, get on the plane! *lol*

If I'm still standing by Saturday that is :D

Originally posted by gigi79

anyone got more suggestions?

i'm searching on expedia and looking at 3 star hotels... my friend and i just want something clean and no roaches... we're just going to sleep and shower in the room...

also, anyone out there looking for a place to stay?

so far its just me and my friend (2 girls)... any girls stranded?

YOU NEED ANY GUYS? :D

joking. welcome to the board. ummm...most of those hotels on the beach are pretty much the same, there are the larger chains like best western and stuff further up on the beach but then you have to cab it to the art deco area.

i stayed in an extremely cheap place last year and didnt have any problems with it. no roaches and stuff.

I did that last year :D I think the flight attendants thought I was up to something because I couldn't stop smiling *lol*

nice. remember labor day? after we dropped you off we stopped at a supermarket on the way back to joey's place because i needed my blueberry morning cereal and we were still cracked out. i can just imagine the image people just waking up had of 2 cracked out individuals stumbling around the supermarket aisles reaking of smoke, sweaty and still grinding their teeth :laugh:

vaguely... haha, j/k! Vic - I want to be that tan again :D

Um, I seem to remember someone driving down the wrong side of Ocean Drive because a car had stopped in the middle of the road... hmm.... who could that have been??? *lol*

i wonder who?

he also had to pull over on the interstate a month later after my 18 drinks at crobar :(