tinybutterfli

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

bwahaha, so sensitive, I was ONLY kidding :tongue:

where are you staying now?

Hey, an idea, why doesn't eveyone post which hotels they're staying in, and how much per room per night. That way, those of people who haven't made reservations ccan look into specific hotels.

Nautilus - um, I'm retarded *lol* yesterday I told you I was staying at 18th & Collins. I just checked and I'm on 15th & Washington.... :blown:

Anyhow, I'm at the Clay Hotel (see above for location) There are 4 of us in the room and we are paying $128.50 each for the whole week. We are there from Sunday to Sunday.

Its a very girlie looking hotel... a lot of pink! LOL but that's SoBe for you!

http://www.clayhotel.com/hotel.html We are at the hotel, NOT the hostel *lol* I think I'm too old for that anyway :rolleyes:

Originally posted by raver_mania

Yo, I'm in! Which hotel?

BTW, Brian, I can only be there Wed night till Sunday...would that be a problem?

OR if you can fit 5, ie, two double beds for whomever stays the whole week, and I can bring my sleeping bag, and crash on the floor or something.

Nautilus - um, I'm retarded *lol* yesterday I told you I was staying at 18th & Collins. I just checked and I'm on 15th & Washington.... :blown:

Damn!!! Now i gotta change hotels again, lol...

Well, i am staying at Riande Continental South Beach on 18th and Collins for $100 per day but i think its all booked up by now, in fact, i think most of the hotels are booked up by now...

Originally posted by nautilus60

Damn!!! Now i gotta change hotels again, lol...

Well, i am staying at Riande Continental South Beach on 18th and Collins for $100 per day but i think its all booked up by now, in fact, i think most of the hotels are booked up by now...

yeah, I looked into the Riande a while back and it was booked. Good luck guys! This year is especially insane because its the same week as "Spring break"

Don't worry Nautilus, its okay that we aren't neighbors this time around... I'll still party with you guys ;)

Originally posted by joeygk

I'm just going to shot up w/ ripped fuel to avoid sleeping altogether and just bath at the beach -----> we'll it might happen if I don't come up w/ some cash. Is everyone pretty much going down the weekend b4 as well?

thats my plan. friday before the conference starts until the sunday it ends.

Originally posted by raver_mania

BTW, Brian, I can only be there Wed night till Sunday...would that be a problem?

OR if you can fit 5, ie, two double beds for whomever stays the whole week, and I can bring my sleeping bag, and crash on the floor or something.

yo, check you email...plans are detailed there.

is that the delano? LOL I had dinner there once.... about all I can afford there!

you guys should check the WMC forum on CP (if you haven't already.) There are a lot of suggestions about hotels there.

i found a few hotels on the beach. just need to see the ameneties and shit like that because i know ravermania DEMANDS a blow dryer :D

but i foiund a few, just have to decide.

Vic quit fronting you know you're not going to get a hotel ----> you're going to chase Saeed all around the beach while cracked out on ripped fuel and drinking a myoplex smoothies; just like last year.

I'm crashing w/ friends, so no hotel for me. :D