tinybutterfli

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

yes. russians might have vodka, but we have tequila, so were used to it

LOL, the only time I really ever drink tequila is in margaritas :D

I did 21 shots once, I don't recall of what but I wasn't feeling so great the next morning. My roommate put a plate of peach pancakes in front of me and it was all over. Till this day I can't go near peaches...

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

LOL, the only time I really ever drink tequila is in margaritas :D

I did 21 shots once, I don't recall of what but I wasn't feeling so great the next morning. My roommate put a plate of peach pancakes in front of me and it was all over. Till this day I can't go near peaches...

your blood alcohol level mustve been through the roof :eek:

mmmmmm.....pancakes.......

Originally posted by vicman

your blood alcohol level mustve been through the roof :eek:

interesting enough, after all those shots, I was still able to run up & down stairs. This was about 3 years ago and we were running back & forth from Heaven to Crush. There were long lines outside of each place but everytime we left one club and walked next door to the other one the bouncers would just wave us in (pissing off the people in line, but hey i was drunk, I didn't care *lol*) I also didn't pay for any of those shots. Bwahaha!

I once drank 5 pints of Guinness, 4 long island iced teas & 4 amaretto sours (ew, I hate those, I don't know why I drank them) in one night. This is still the dumbest thing I've ever done in my life *lol*

Sauvee - I blame it on Fergal, after I started going to Flannery's my tolerance SHOT through the roof. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) he quit the bar last month! :(

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

interesting enough, after all those shots, I was still able to run up & down stairs. This was about 3 years ago and we were running back & forth from Heaven to Crush. There were long lines outside of each place but everytime we left one club and walked next door to the other one the bouncers would just wave us in (pissing off the people in line, but hey i was drunk, I didn't care *lol*) I also didn't pay for any of those shots. Bwahaha!

I once drank 5 pints of Guinness, 4 long island iced teas & 4 amaretto sours (ew, I hate those, I don't know why I drank them) in one night. This is still the dumbest thing I've ever done in my life *lol*

Sauvee - I blame it on Fergal, after I started going to Flannery's my tolerance SHOT through the roof. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) he quit the bar last month! :(

fergal is that bartender guy in NY right?

dude, you might be small but you could probably outdrink a lot of guys on this board.