Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC plans update????

tinybutterfli

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Well I'm definitely going to PvD. I just hope that Howells isn't on the same night because I want to go to both! We'll see. PvD did a 2 to 8 am set last year. I might be able to go to both if Danny Howells is spinning all night :D If not, I'm seeing him next weekend anyway :cool:

yup, and you can see DH the weekend following WMC in NY.....although i think we all still be recovering

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Time to start getting some tanning sessions!!!! I hate fake tanning but you guys shoulda seen some of the pics from 2 years ago LMAO.. I was SO red..

good thing i'm hispanic i get a nice tan..i just need to remind myself that i need to get under the sun in order to get a tan, something which i havent done the last couple of times i've been in miami

Originally posted by vicman

good thing i'm hispanic i get a nice tan..i just need to remind myself that i need to get under the sun in order to get a tan, something which i havent done the last couple of times i've been in miami

Lucky bastard :mad: I burn to a crisp.. And then peel.. And only then turn a lil darker.. S*cks :( I hate tanning salons..

woop, woop...more stuff!

TUESDAY 18th MARCH

ARC and TORTURED RECORDS

in association with DJ Magazine

TORTURED IN BED

BILLY NASTY (Tortured Records)

UMEK (Recycled Loops)

ROLANDO aka The Aztec Mystery (Los Hermanos, Underground Resistance)

VALENTINO KANZYANI (Recycled Loops)

JEL FORD (Jericho Records)

Admission: Invite only. wmc@arcspace.net

This will be the official warm-up show for the party on Saturday 22nd at arc, nyc. An exclusive gig featuring some of the worlds top techno DJs.

WEDNESDAY 19th MARCH

ARC presents MEGANITE

MAURO PICOTTO

MARCO CAROLA

DJ REMY

BILL PATRICK

OLIVIER BERGÉ

Hours: TBC

Admission: TBC

Celebrating the launch of Meganite in the US and the union of arc and Mauro. What better place to be as the sun rises for another beautiful day in paradise....

FRIDAY 21st MARCH

MADE in BED II

featuring

DANNY HOWELLS

Admission: Invite only. wmc@arcspace.net

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Seriously :eek:

I skipped PVD last year at WMC thinking I'll see him in NYC the following week.. Ended up being sick for 2 weeks.. So anyone who can go out the 1st week back from WMC gets this look from me :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL! Vic, we did it last year! Don't you remember? Its how we met. the weekend after the WMC we went to see Deep Dish at Buzz. 6 hour set baby!

LOL! Vic, we did it last year! Don't you remember? Its how we met. the weekend after the WMC we went to see Deep Dish at Buzz. 6 hour set baby!

hell yeah!....but almost didnt move the entire night, i was still in so much pain from WMC

Originally posted by psychotherapy

Damn! i checked out the hotels you guys where staying at and You all must be RICH! We are staying at the Paradise Inn 6 miles up the beach for 69 bucks a nite. Its a place to crash and a shower, thats all that counts for me. Plus it has a kitchen, yea! Refrigerator!

well it depends...most of us are booking places for 3 or 4 people but actually will have 5 or 6 people staying inside, so in essence, were as cheap as you are :D

oh yeah, fridge is essential. as long as the place is clean and has a bathroom, shower we're set.

If anyone is interested, Space is now selling their WMC pass - its $150 and its for admission to all their parties during the week. You can buy it here clicky clicky

I don't know how much the parties are individually. PvD's party last year was $30.

Tuesday - Danny Tenaglia

Wednesday - Tiesto, Oakenfold & Picotto

Thursday - Sasha & Digweed (Balance Promote)

Friday - Paul Van Dyk

Saturday - Deep Dish (YoshiToshi)

If anyone is interested, Space is now selling their WMC pass - its $150 and its for admission to all their parties during the week. You can buy it here clicky clicky

I don't know how much the parties are individually. PvD's party last year was $30.

Tuesday - Danny Tenaglia

Wednesday - Tiesto, Oakenfold & Picotto

Thursday - Sasha & Digweed (Balance Promote)

Friday - Paul Van Dyk

Saturday - Deep Dish (YoshiToshi)

kinda sux. last year they had a 3 party pass. if they wouldve had that available this year i wouldve considered getting it, but i've only seen a 5 party pass and i aint getting it.

Originally posted by vicman

kinda sux. last year they had a 3 party pass. if they wouldve had that available this year i wouldve considered getting it, but i've only seen a 5 party pass and i aint getting it.

I'm considering it only because they are supposedly hosting all the afterparties so I can hit up other parties and then head over there and not worry about lines.

we'll see.

Thursday's Space event is not just S&D... I saw that it says "Balance Promote" so I checked the site and it lists all these other djs at Space as well:

James Zabiela [space - Miami]

Max Graham [space - Miami]

Randall Jones [space - Miami]

Sean Cusick [space - Miami]

Steve Porter [space - Miami]

Three [space - Miami]

Too bad Dave Seaman isn't listed :( He isn't listed anywhere except Ultra! That's only an hour! WTF??? I'm bummed! I haven't seen him in FOREVER!

That pass is starting to look better & better. I wish I knew what the individual prices were for the events.