Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you collect anything?

Originally posted by mattm2o

I like to collect neon beer signs!

I hear those are hard to get hold of.

I collected Baseball Cards, Comic Books, Comic book cards, and my all my home run baseballs.

I plan on making an attempt to sell them real soon, witht he exception of my prized baseballs.

I now collect autographs and pictures of myself with famous people .

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by legend38

I hear those are hard to get hold of.

I collected Baseball Cards, Comic Books, Comic book cards, and my all my home run baseballs.

I plan on making an attempt to sell them real soon, witht he exception of my prized baseballs.

I now collect autographs and pictures of myself with famous people .

You forgot Homies :)

Ok if you think I am wierd for the first one. I have my reasons... But I collect...

Funeral cards. You know the ones with the picture and the prayer. I dont know why but since Sept 11th I have held onto every single one that I have come incontact with. Or friend or family member has come in contact with.

I also collect Autographs from all sports.. Car racing, baseball, hockey, basketball, football etc... etc...

I collect Press plates from the daily news. And a few collectibles from work at Con ed...

Originally posted by stacychase

I started collecting cats like that... I also collect junk!

I am great at collecting junk. I'm actually gonna go through all my junk tonight-tomorrow and see what I can get rid of an possible sell on ebay. :laugh2:. I love Ebay :).

~~i collect pigs..all kinds of them ~~> stuffed animals, beanie pigs, Disney's piglet, ceramic, plastic, etc. if it is a pig i want it, currently need a Miss Piggy........someday i will own an actual potbellied pig, but for now i have 2 guinea pigs:tongue: i also tend to date pigs :tongue:

~~i also have a lot of shotglasses from different places but i dont really collect them people just give 'em to me

~~i always loved candles but my mom doesnt like that, she supports my pig collection tho... i have about 30 different pigs so far:D

Originally posted by bebby6919

Larry and I buy so many from Pier 1 Imports :). I love candles!!!

~~yea i love them too but my mom says they are useless:rolleyes: oh! and pigs are useful?? but she is justifying my pig collection with the fact that i was born on the year of the pig:D

i collect winnie the pooh things...from stuffed animals, to ornaments, glass figurines....i know that may seem childish though but i love feelin like a kid when i get a new winnie the pooh thing...

i also collect flyers of every party in the city or in jersey that i have gone to & want to make either a collage on my bedroom wall or put them all into a photo album along wit pictures from those nights

Erica - I have a collage like that, I put it up on my walls at school, and it looks great :) go for it!

I collect...

RECORDS! god DAMN i'm so broke!

and

Tiffany jewelry

and

Demeter Essential Oil Fragrance Sprays (they come in cool scents like thunderstorm and angel food and sugar cookie that actually smell like those things)

and

Bottles left over from the REALLY good nights I go out - thus far I have a bottle of Veuve Clicquot from the hamptons, SKYY from my going away party in August for G-town, Absolute from my goin away party in Dec. *from* G-town, a Moet from Going-away party Part 2 at GU, and a Grey Goose from lastnight at Go...:tongue:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Erica - I have a collage like that, I put it up on my walls at school, and it looks great :) go for it!

I collect...

and

Tiffany jewelry

and

Demeter Essential Oil Fragrance Sprays (they come in cool scents like thunderstorm and angel food and sugar cookie that actually smell like those things)

and

Bottles left over from the REALLY good nights I go out - thus far I have a bottle of Veuve Clicquot from the hamptons, SKYY from my going away party in August for G-town, Absolute from my goin away party in Dec. *from* G-town, a Moet from Going-away party Part 2 at GU, and a Grey Goose from lastnight at Go...:tongue:

thanx hunny, i think i just might....looks like you have plenty of good nights ;)

I collect...

and

Tiffany jewelry

and

and

i beleive you left out "crappy alfa romeos" :tongue:

Probably cause there's no such thing :D

And it's actually my daddy that collects *quality* Alfa Romeos :tongue:

sections of whatcar.co.uk's review of your precious alfa spider:

Ride & handling

All models grip well in the dry and have sharp steering, but what really lets the Spider down is the shake it suffers. Even mild road abrasions make the body wobble and the ride lacks compliance. These problems are more pronounced in the V6 version, which can also struggle to put its power down cleanly.

Refinement

No complaints with the Spider's engine refinement. Both are sonorous when you extend them and settle down to a whisper when you're in a more relaxed mood. But you hear plenty of other noises, even with the roof up. A fair degree of wind noise creeps into the cabin and you also suffer tyre rumble - even at modest speeds.

Quality & reliability

Like GTVs, Spiders have been plagued with some reliability problems, centering on electric problems and suspension glitches. You do get the odd cabin rattle in brand new examples too. Quality of switchgear and plastics is not up to the standards set by more modern Alfas.

Space & practicality

Unlike the GTV, the two-seat Spider doesn't even have a small rear seat to help out with luggage stowage, so you're relegated to making do with a tiny boot. Room up front isn't great either. With the roof up the low ceiling can cause problems for lanky drivers and visibility is poor.

overall rating....2 out of 5 stars....:tongue:

You're taking reviews from the same silly brits that drive peugeots as well... :rolleyes: Quit hating on my car, you're just feeling jealous that your saab isn't as cool :D

peugot is kicking ass all over europe...

and remember....in 2 years all your precious alfas will be using saab platforms...:aright: