Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets see how smart you Jersey people are.

Hi, lets see if i can read your mind. Below, I ask some questions. I'm gonna try to see, If I can guess what answer you'll give me. Here's what you do. Answer the questions below. When you come up with an answer. Just click on the link after the questions, to see If I guessed what answer you thought of.

Pick a number from 2 to 9. After you pick the number. Multiply that number by 9. Now your answer should be 2 digits.

Take the 2 digits of the answer you got, add the 2 numbers together and you should get an answer. I'll give you an example of what I mean by this. Say your answer was 32. You would add the 3 and 2 together and your answer would be 5. Do that with the answer you got.

Then substract 5 from your answer.

Your answer should be, A = 1 B = 2, C = 3, D = 4, E = 5.

Take the letter of your answer you got and think of any country in the world that begins with that letter.

After you think of a country. Take the 2nd letter of the country you thought of and think of a land animal that begins with that letter. Then think what color the land animal is.

Click on the link, to see if i guessed what answer you thought of. http://nycap.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=2632&group=webcast

No mind reading here.

The answer is always going to be D = 4.

2*9 = 18 ; 1 + 8 = 9 ; 9 - 5 = 4

3*9 = 27 ; 2 + 7 = 9

4*9 = 36 ; 3 + 6 = 9

5*9 = 45 ; 4 + 5 = 9

6*9 = 54 ; 5 + 4 = 9

7*9 = 63 ; 6 + 3 = 9

8*9 = 72 ; 7 + 2 = 9

9*9 = 81 ; 8 + 1 = 9

See the pattern? Regardless of your choice of numbers, you will always end up with 4 using the formula.

Now, how many countrys begin with D?

According to the CIA world factbook we have:

Denmark

Djibouti

Dominica

Dominican Republic

Okay, I guess this is where the 'mind reading' could fail. But in all honesty, most people are going to choose Denmark. The other 3 countries are so insignificant to the world that most people won't even remember them.

So now that we choose Denmark, we then pick an animal with the letter E.

Naturally the Elephant is going to be the first choice. I can't even think of any other animals that begin with E aside from the Emu.

Finally, the color of the animal.. Gray.. Unless you've seen a rare albino elephant you are going to choose gray and there is your solution.

It's not fool proof, as some of you did remember Dominican, however I'd say most people would end up with the Gray Elephant from Denmark.

bassfreq, you are totally correct. The answer will always be 4 if you do the math right. There are only 3 countries in the world that being with D. Denmark, Djibouti and Dominican Republic. One guy actually gave Djibouti as the answer. Once a guy said Deutchland. Deutchland in means Germany in English. I'm like, not in German, in English.

liqidtouch, explain how you got the letter E. hehe you did the math wrong.

psychosweetie9, how did you get B.

I dont buy these people came up with Domincan Republic. I should have asked them to email me the answer.