Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PM Sent to me By Joe Mp3 Gio

whatevaman

Dominic...do you and your brother really get off starting drama..it's so funny, but none of us are kids and really have to be tough guys on a public board...so that is why I am pm'ing you. Keep up the good work though because you are just digging yourself deeper and deeper of a grave. You south jersey kids really think you are tough shit....hey how is that lightboard treating you at Platinum. I heard that you weren't on your "A" game the other night...try not to get the blue mixed up with the green. You are honestly a faggot punk who thinks that it is cool to play a mp3 that you got sent to you a couple weeks back. Please though, keep it up, because I am only a 30 min. drive from where I am being told that you live...oh and toughguy...don't even think about responding because I will fuck you and your little faggot brother up also....actually maybe on the way to your house I can rape your mother as well.

You want your response pal. Let me see.

1. I am aloud to my opinions. I heard your set and and my grand mother can do a better job. You spun not one vinyl the whole night.

2. I haven't worked at Platinum for almost a yr. But sometimes when I worked there I did get the buttons a lil mixed up when i was drunk.

3. I am not from south Jersey but whatever.

4. Why are you getting so bent out of shape kid over someones opinion??? I am not aloud to have one??? It's funny how you want to beat me up over my opinion. I wouldn't waste my time with a rookie like you.

5. Get used to criticism if you ever plan on making it in this bizz (which you wont because you suck). People will always have opinions good and bad. In your case beside your 10 person circle of friends it will probably most likely all be bad.

6. Watch who you threaten. Not a smart thing to do especialy in writing.

7. As for the mother comment. You realy got me Joe Mp3 Gio. See you at Cherri to come say hello real soon.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joegio

I think it's pretty funny that you would stoop to that level to try to embarass me...good try though...you guys are really making a name for yourself.

next time don't make threats to people for having an opinion. and i won't embarass you. who looks like the dick head now. mr joe gio is the nicest guy in the bizz. your a rookie at it's finest.

why dont u be a real fuckin man and own up to it.. u wanna threaten me how about i fuckin come to cherri and punch ur fuckin teeth in u fuckin no good peiece of shit.. we will see how far u get as a dj acting like that... try me asshole.. i will fuckin split your head in 2

Originally posted by technojesus

Thats pretty funny Dom.... I knew you and your brother's mp3-whoring would get you guys in trouble one day lol. Still on your SF hiatus? I might be makin' an appearance on the man's bday

lol ray u know how we do it.. these fuckin so called dj's think they know whats up.. all rookies i tell ya.. nah im done with sf for a little while i think im gonna start going to cherri and hear Gio.. he's a better dj than jp :laugh:

Originally posted by technojesus

Thats pretty funny Dom.... I knew you and your brother's mp3-whoring would get you guys in trouble one day lol. Still on your SF hiatus? I might be makin' an appearance on the man's bday

lol what up cazz. long time kid. i am on a break kid. i will be there on an off night hopefuly after his birthday. i will let you know so you can come play...lol.

Originally posted by djchoopa

JOE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH IT ...... THEY ARE ALL TALK.

listen DJChoopaJoesPinga.. stay out of it.. Joe needs to learn some respect... i hope all the promoters read this shit and he never gets a gig again.. fuckin tool bag

i don't need to talk. i won't waste my time fighting a kid over my opinion i had which was pretty right on the money. kind of childish if you ask me sending me that PM over my opinion. kid won't make it no where if he can't take the good criticism with the bad.

Originally posted by stiffler

Im glad I jumped on this thread!!

Now I get the whole kneepad thing pussyman................you must be refering to what you're using on whatevaman............thats cool. Misunderstanding on my part!

riiiiiight.. keep trying.. u can bring it if u want.. ur the little pussy is what i hear

Ok guys, please stop being so tough over the computer...I do what I do because I love music...if my style or my selection is not up to par with your standards, remember, you are not forced to come where I spin...there are enough venues out there that are amazing...deko saturdays with richie, metro fridays with rydell, joey's with lopez...etc.

Are you kidding me Choop...........this shit is fun. Shittalkers with no class trying to put down Joe who imo happens to be a real nice kid and very well liked. Jealousy gets to people. I never heard of either of these two idiots til tonight and they're suppose to be somethin special.............please

Oh wait, let me guess........before any of you jackass' respond............umm, because I think he is nice that means I should buy a pair of knee pads or something like that ....right? Help me out here fellas, cause you guys actually know what thats about, I don't:confused:

Ok guys, please stop being so tough over the computer...I do what I do because I love music...if my style or my selection is not up to par with your standards, remember, you are not forced to come where I spin...there are enough venues out there that are amazing...deko saturdays with richie, metro fridays with rydell, joey's with lopez...etc.

looks like u are being the tough guy scumbag.. im not talkin about ur fuckin selection right now im talkin about u making personal threats.. dont back down like a pussy now.. if u wanna know where i live i will send u a pm and give u my address and i will see how much of a fuckin tough guy u are.. u can bring ur whole dick sucking crew too

you love putting your foot in your mouth kid. computer muscles??? your the one threatning to kick my ass and my brothers and fuck my mother while you come to see us. real classy kid. your lucky i don't let boards get to me because if i didn't give a rats ass i would come to cherri and take care of you in the booth. butttttt like i said i don't care. if you can't learn to take the bad feed back with the good you will never make it.

Are you kidding me Choop...........this shit is fun. Shittalkers with no class trying to put down Joe who imo happens to be a real nice kid and very well liked. Jealousy gets to people. I never heard of either of these two idiots til tonight and they're suppose to be somethin special.............please

Oh wait, let me guess........before any of you jackass' respond............umm, because I think he is nice that means I should buy a pair of knee pads or something like that ....right? Help me out here fellas, cause you guys actually know what thats about, I don't:confused:

there is one thing to say he is a nice guy and u like him as a dj and there is another to say he is the best thing since sliced bread and say he is sickkkkk.. so get off ur knees scumbag

real nice kid who can't take criticism and threatens to fucks peoples mothers and beat there ass. LMFAO. I can care less about Joe MP3 Gio, I just want people to see how nice he realy is. Like I said he is lucky I don't take this shit personaly.

Originally posted by whatevaman

you love putting your foot in your mouth kid. computer muscles??? your the one threatning to kick my ass and my brothers and fuck my mother while you come to see us. real classy kid. your lucky i don't let boards get to me because if i didn't give a rats ass i would come to cherri and take care of you in the booth. butttttt like i said i don't care. if you can't learn to take the bad feed back with the good you will never make it.

if you don't let the boards get to you, then why are you responding with such a harsh tone my friend...please save the drama for somewhere else.