Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HEY... METRO LOUNGE FAMILY.......we're goin to N.Y.C.!!

ml2k1

Heres the info i promised (sorry a little late)

SATURDAY FEB 1, 2003

THE GRANDEST OF GRAND OPENINGS.........

SATURDAY NIGHTS

in

NEW YORK CITY

ALL THE RIGHT PEOPLE......ALL IN THE SAME PLACE....ALL AT THE SAME TIME.......

INTRODUCING....THE ALL NEW ...

FLOAT SATURDAYS

with the one and only.......

RICHIE RYDELL!

and the ENTIRE Metro Lounge /Merge /CP family behind him.

The party starts early (open bar from 10 - 11)

and goes DEEP into

AFTERHOURS................ :eek:

FLOAT features 3 floors (including a second level mezzanine/balcony completely surrounding the dance floor, your gonna love it)2 VIP ROOMS, and a great layout with bathrooms on each floor. Trendy design, and a GREAT LOCATION (52nd between 7th &8th) LOT OF PARKING!

and are you ready for this...........

YOUR Metro Lounge/Merge VIP CARDS will be valid at the door @FLOAT for the first time in NYC for reduced admission and FRONT OF LINE PRIVLEDGES :D

Guys, like i said before this is the SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY that we have ALL been looking for. For those that have not been to FLOAT , it is a goargous , 3 level, UPSCALE looking club, with 3 different rooms and sound systems, and a balcony over looking the dance floor. LOTS OF COUCHES, LOTS OF PLACES TO SIT........and LOTS of places to get lost.I know alot of us have not been there, or at least in a long time............Now, WE ALL have a reason to go there.THIS will be a TRUE party, something that we feel has been missing in most nyc clubs believe it or not(why is it that sound factory is probably, ONE of the ONLY partys worth going to? IMO). This party will be about a vibe,a feeling, music, and most of all.........A GOOD TIME!!!!

Alls i keep hearing is that there is nothing good going on in the city on saturday nights (besides factory of course:D ) well, now there is! And like i said before, Metro lounge will have COMPLETE creative control of the party, (you know what that means..............:eek: ) it means RICHIE RYDELL will have a great party to play at...............and all of YOU will have a great party to play at. Also, get this...................I AM BARTENDING THERE ALSO:D We also have some other things planned, i will let you know as we go along.SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

SATURDAY NIGHTS in NEW YORK CITY

@FLOAT

w/ RICHIE RYDELL

and the Metro lounge/Merge family

grand opening sat. FEB 1ST 2003 and every sat after.

I look foward to see everyone,yet, ANOTHER night, but now in NEW YORK CITY!!! (hope you guys arent sick of me

:D

Know that we will do EVERYTHING in our power for a great party, as we always do.

Thanks.

Originally posted by trippinkittyk

ugh, see when i read things like this, it pisses me off more & more that i hafta wait 8 LONG months until i can legally get into these hot parties....... UGH:mad: :(

Simple solution! Get another birth certificate, go to DMV, get a real ID w/your picture on it :aright:

I did it, it was completely worth it when I wasn't 21 :D

Originally posted by mystify82281

Simple solution! Get another birth certificate, go to DMV, get a real ID w/your picture on it :aright:

I did it, it was completely worth it when I wasn't 21 :D

hmm, i had considered it, but NJ's DMV is a WHOLE lot stricter now, otherwise, i woulda done it in a heartbeat:rolleyes: Metro friday n-e one, i know i'll be there:rolleyes:

Originally posted by trippinkittyk

hmm, i had considered it, but NJ's DMV is a WHOLE lot stricter now, otherwise, i woulda done it in a heartbeat:rolleyes: Metro friday n-e one, i know i'll be there:rolleyes:

THe DMV is not worth it now. Metro Friday without a dount.