Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just Testin My New Sig.. sickkkk

muzikman

Originally posted by johnholmes

EVERYTHING ON THIS NJ BOARD IS SICK. ITS THE SAME FUCKING 10-15 LOSERS POSTING METRO WAS SICK, SUCH AND SUCH WAS SICK. :laugh: :laugh:

Do you have a cold or something? . As a matter of fact I agree with you 100% on the whole sick thing cause Ive been places that sucked and hate when I read how sick it was when it wasnt.. I try and use words like " i had a good time or it was cool or fun" because as long as I am with friends Ill have fun...........

hey holmes your siccckkkkkkkkk man......go get the NJboard bro!

oh correction.......TEMPTS IS SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AND FUCK ANYONE WHO THINKS DIFFERENT.........sorry had to say it.

Originally posted by stiffler

Do you have a cold or something? . As a matter of fact I agree with you 100% on the whole sick thing cause Ive been places that sucked and hate when I read how sick it was when it wasnt.. I try and use words like " i had a good time or it was cool or fun" because as long as I am with friends Ill have fun...........

hey holmes your siccckkkkkkkkk man......go get the NJboard bro!

oh correction.......TEMPTS IS SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AND FUCK ANYONE WHO THINKS DIFFERENT.........sorry had to say it.

YES EVERYTHING IS SICK ON THIS NJ BOARD. YOU WOULD THINK THAT THE GREATEST DJS AND CLUBS RESIDE RIGHT HERE IN NJ IF YOU READ THIS BOARD AND DIDN'T KNOW A THING.

Originally posted by johnholmes

YES EVERYTHING IS SICK ON THIS NJ BOARD. YOU WOULD THINK THAT THE GREATEST DJS AND CLUBS RESIDE RIGHT HERE IN NJ IF YOU READ THIS BOARD AND DIDN'T KNOW A THING.

Yeah, its sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk isn't it? Bro we gotz ta chillz at some sickkkkkkkkk places in jerzy...............ever hear of Metro and Cherri they're sickkkkkkkkk................

Cause people have fun and enjoy these places and the DJs that means what to you? that we are all wrong? Get a life. The funny thing is I'm defending all this shit and I am not the one who goes around saying how sick something was. Its real pathetic that this is your life and you seem to feel a need to compare whatever you have to Jersey as if youre going around testing all the waters to find the best place in the world to go. When you guys find it let me know so I can stay away. i hate assholes!