Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos

My last post for the evening:

Sorry for all the drama on this or any other thread(it all started with the Joe Giorgio threads) but, I need to get all this hit outta my system cause after january 31st...................I go bye bye and by the time I completely resurface it will be time for the summer drama..............and I just wanted to get a jumpstart..........

did I mention how much I love tempts and cant wait for the summer.............;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsettos and Rydell are my favirote dj's

with K.Lo,Santana and Manny right behind.

Tsettos and Rydell are so very diffrent, but yet so very alike.

I wish people would go to club and pay attention to the mixing, more so then the selection, any fucking dj, anybody actually, anybody with a computer can have the same selection of music as these dj's, but it's there mixing skills what seperates them from the rest. I can write a book on Tsettos mixes. The man lays down acpallas over beats as good as any dj in the world, his programing is amazing, he knows when to bring that shit back and knows when turn it up. I have heard alot of Rydell of late and same goes with him, yes there styles are diffrent, but there skills are alike.

Now K.LO, here is a genius. The man holds down 4 RES(Bunka,DJais,Joeys and Surf) and at all these venues he does a great job in catering that crowd. He can play really hard when need be, like at Surf ,he can play anywhere.

Sanatana lays it down hard,Nuff said!!!!!!!

Manny's mixing is good and he always is just playing for the crowd.

I forgot to mention Teo, Tooch and A-Z, these guys are top notch when it comes to throwing acpellas all over the place.

To be honest, Jersey dj's in general, have just blown the fuck up in that last two years, before it was only Denny with the big name, now there are great dj's all over NJ. Mabye this is the reason I really don't care to go to city anymore.

So why people come on this board and start DJ drama is beyond me. There are many dj's and venues to choose from, so go and shut the fuck up. I'm really not a fan of DRAMA, I can't stand it, it really bothers me. People on this board act like they are 13 years old, grow the fuck up and have some class and respect for the people who provide you with a great time.

Originally posted by xj8mike

Tempts blows!!!!!!!!!!!! Denny blows!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder y hes @ da paradox, at least rydell and RS still play good in summer or winter ; all Denny has is that crackhole that u all call tempts

FOR FUCK'S SAKE ALREADY... GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF LAURIE619's ASS!

What does Denny playing at Paradox have to do with ANYTHING... do you think Danny Tenaglia is less of a DJ for playing at venues such as Club Abyss? You people are so ignorant it's ridiculous!

Not for nothing but that "crackhole that you all call Tempts" is half the reason people spend hundreds to thousands of dollars on a shorehouse every summer!!! :goofy:

By the way, xj8mike... WHERE DO YOU SPIN???:finger:

Originally posted by hornyhowife

I DONT SEE WHAT U SEE IN TEMPTS NONE OF MY FRIENDS AND I LIKE IT, MUSIC IS OK NOTHING SPECIAL IT IS A BUNCH OF IMMATURE LOSERS THAT DO NOTHING BUT SHOVE SHIT UP THERE NOSES AND PUSH EVERYONE AROUND EVEN THE WORKERS ARE RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS

Good... that's great that you and NONE of your friends like it...cause that gives the 1500 people in attendance every weekend more room to DANCE! :D

I do see what you are sayin stiffler

but i think this happens because most people judge a club on how busy it is and to them, it makes it "sick" , i love that word:)

I judge a club by much more than that. But to most people, evertime you go to metro is is packed wall to wall. That is actually the only thing i do not like about metro. Is gets to packed. \

I really think metro out of all the places that people talk about on this board really is as good as everyone says it is. The music cannot be touched. If you are not into that kind of music, you wont like it. If you are , you love it.

I really dont see the reaction i see at metro anywhere else, that includes the city.

I think the crowd is great, very friendly, it seems everyone know each other.

I have gotten to know people there just cause evertime i go i see them there.

I have in the past went to places that i saw people talking about on this board >>>>>>>>>>>like south park for example<<<<<<<< and the way people were talking about it, i was expecting it to be like another metro. I WAS WRONG. It was horrible, people.music etc. But on this board people were raving about it.

So stiffler you are not wrong. Sometimes the hype is just that. But i post how i really feel.Remember, most of the people posting know or have met each other.THEY ARE NOT PROMOTORS! Thats what makes the difference. It just happens we all love and bow down to metro j/k. But it deserves it, its always a good time. Like last friday metro was way to packed and i was complaining to george. That made me not enjoy myself. The music was still great , and i really loved the crowd but it was too packed and i did not like it because of that. I know its hard to believe but i have never seen a bad night at metro. It seems like some people on the board are trying to go after what metro has >>>>>>>>>>>>>> US. I dont think hyping something will achieve it. I think clubs like metro and also deko >which is far for me but i think it is SICK also< are way ahead of the pack.

All kiddig aside, it is not hype. Metro is a great club that has the right thing goin on and most important to me, i am comfortable when i am there. Thats what makes it>>>>>>>>>>>>SICK.:)

There are so many talented DJ's in out area. Different styles for different venues. Some nights are better than others and some places are always amazing. No DJ is going to amazingall the time(imo)....Everyone has an off day/night, no matter what your job is.... People who rag on DJ's for what they do, need to understand that's their job, just like we all have ours.....

Originally posted by lynn74

I do see what you are sayin stiffler

but i think this happens because most people judge a club on how busy it is and to them, it makes it "sick" , i love that word:)

I judge a club by much more than that. But to most people, evertime you go to metro is is packed wall to wall. That is actually the only thing i do not like about metro. Is gets to packed. \

I really think metro out of all the places that people talk about on this board really is as good as everyone says it is. The music cannot be touched. If you are not into that kind of music, you wont like it. If you are , you love it.

I really dont see the reaction i see at metro anywhere else, that includes the city.

I think the crowd is great, very friendly, it seems everyone know each other.

I have gotten to know people there just cause evertime i go i see them there.

I have in the past went to places that i saw people talking about on this board >>>>>>>>>>>like south park for example<<<<<<<< and the way people were talking about it, i was expecting it to be like another metro. I WAS WRONG. It was horrible, people.music etc. But on this board people were raving about it.

So stiffler you are not wrong. Sometimes the hype is just that. But i post how i really feel.Remember, most of the people posting know or have met each other.THEY ARE NOT PROMOTORS! Thats what makes the difference. It just happens we all love and bow down to metro j/k. But it deserves it, its always a good time. Like last friday metro was way to packed and i was complaining to george. That made me not enjoy myself. The music was still great , and i really loved the crowd but it was too packed and i did not like it because of that. I know its hard to believe but i have never seen a bad night at metro. It seems like some people on the board are trying to go after what metro has >>>>>>>>>>>>>> US. I dont think hyping something will achieve it. I think clubs like metro and also deko >which is far for me but i think it is SICK also< are way ahead of the pack.

All kiddig aside, it is not hype. Metro is a great club that has the right thing goin on and most important to me, i am comfortable when i am there. Thats what makes it>>>>>>>>>>>>SICK.:)

DITTO that......

I agree..............

There was a point here somewhere and it wasnt about Metro........it was about people not being honest with everything on the board here! And thats it!..........I love Metro.......as a matter of fact I said it was the perfect "equation"..............I knew it would turn into this, and to be honest I was so tired last night that I dont even remember what I was saying.......plus these assholes were pissing me off last night accusing me of being a promoter and other bullshit puttin down Joe Gio.......so I got fed up and started this thread..........And again it was more about being honest than anything...........state your opinion with honesty!!!!!!!!!Dont bullshit the board

Denny Rules.......oops I mean he is sickkkkk(and thats not a joke)

Tempts is sickkkkkkkkkkkkk

Thank you very much for listening:D

Richie slams, but he cant control a crowd like denny can, I think their skills are almost the same.....

But denny knows exactly what to play at the exact right time.... when to raise volume when to slow a little. I think he's a better crowd reader. I guess thats from being in the scene so long

Originally posted by xj8mike

Tempts blows!!!!!!!!!!!! Denny blows!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder y hes @ da paradox, at least rydell and RS still play good in summer or winter ; all Denny has is that crackhole that u all call tempts

Aren't you the kid that was crying a couple of weeks ago and then said you were never gonna post again? tryin to score points I see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I judge a club by the atmosphere not necessarily by the DJ. Metro has a friendly atmosphere while to me tempts does not. At metro people let you walk through and apologize if they bump into you but at Temps you just get tossed around and nobody cares - the crowd scares me sometimes :worry:

But I still love you sticky!!:)

Originally posted by ninadd

Actually I judge a club by the atmosphere not necessarily by the DJ. Metro has a friendly atmosphere while to me tempts does not. At metro people let you walk through and apologize if they bump into you but at Temps you just get tossed around and nobody cares - the crowd scares me sometimes :worry:

I love Merge on Saturday with Richie and Temps Sunday with Denny(I think Denny plays better on Sunday) many will agree

Originally posted by ninadd

I love you too, but again............I wasn't saying I don't like metro Merge or any other club for that matter.........I am happy where ever my friends are........you know me.........I am all about the afterhours and hanging out with good people. But there are people who are full of shit on this board......................newbies startin trouble, fake screen names and bad mouthing dj and venues for no reason!!!!!!!!I think thats what my point was! But I knew if I kept throwing "denny's my fav Dj" in there thats all everyone would read and eventually it would turn into one of those posts...................I cant say I didnt do that intentionally:D

Oh yeah.............Caleb and muzikman.....your both jerkoffs:laugh: j/k

Applause to you all----it's been almost all fall/winter w/out the GREAT Denny vs. any other DJ debate---gotta love it. Why can't everyone just like who they like- don't like the DJ and club guess what- DON'T GO.

p.s Denny @ Tempts is SICK....hee...hee.....:tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I love Merge on Saturday with Richie and Temps Sunday with Denny(I think Denny plays better on Sunday) many will agree

I totally agree with the Sunday comment, afrter being at Surf Club all day, Denny still finds a way to take it to the next level, on a Sunday nonetheless. Cant wait for Sloppy Sundays agin!!!!!!