Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do the sex pics I post disturb you?

darthvader

Do the sex pics I post disturb you?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do the sex pics I post disturb you?

• Yes
    • No

Originally posted by darthvader

It's stupid-ass remarks like this that made me ask this question....I'm tired of little bitches complaining about my pics...:rolleyes:

I am sorry. But some of the bitches you post are Brutiful!!!

But on a better note. Some are hot.

Most of the pictures you've posted make me at least mildly queasy, but whatever, post what you wanna post. At least if I'm in a bad mood I always have something to bitch about. :laugh:

However, I'd like to take this moment to make a request for more pix of perky brunettes, please... :D

Originally posted by darthvader

Be honest...

tigolbitties.jpg

TIMMMEH SQUEEZ BOOBEH!!

Oh, and darth, you do a great job. I think some people here have an unusually high expectation of physical perfection. I mean, one does have to admit that the views voiced here are a bit out of whack at times with what the reality of things is. We all can't be the cover of Mens Health and Cosmo, even if that's what we want to look at when we stroke/diddle it.

just my .02

Originally posted by elementx

Only the ugly bitches.

omg... omg!!! no you didnt just mention "ugly ppl" did you??? omg... omg... watch out.. youre going to be hung upside and beatin with reeds while wearing a meat-helmet lined with used maxipads... ppl round these parts arent too fond about others mentioning ugly ppl... ooooooh no... oooooh no!!!

Originally posted by dgmodel

omg... omg!!! no you didnt just mention "ugly ppl" did you??? omg... omg... watch out.. youre going to be hung upside and beatin with reeds while wearing a meat-helmet lined with used maxipads... ppl round these parts arent too fond about others mentioning ugly ppl... ooooooh no... oooooh no!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Like I was saying I dont mind his pictures at all. As a matter of fact. I love all the subject at hand. But some were just plain nasty. But with the nastyness they had a possitive feature. So agreeing with someone above... I have to say that no one is perfect. Everyone has there flaws...

SO KEEP POSTING... We all love um...

welll i have to admit some of ur pictures are really gross when ever u post a topic with a pict i doubt to open it , i really dont find atractive to see a fist inside of a women and shit like that

sorry i forget to mention the good side ...

there are a few i like and also a few that are funny like the one i just saw girl with big titt gosh that girl really have a back problem :lol