Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls from jersey and somebitch

atomicapples

Originally posted by somebitch

why is that snotty?? :confused:

i said im nothing special & they are clearly cheesy... i dont get it. so im a cunt because i call things as i see them? cheesy is cheesy my dear. fake tan, fake nail, arden b shopping clones :laugh:

What kind of clothes/"look" would not be considered "cheesy" then.

Originally posted by ou812

What kind of clothes/"look" would not be considered "cheesy" then.

people who are not preoccupied with following trends but have their own sense of character/style, down to earth & not afraid to be who they are, natural, intelligent, high goals. people who know what they want besides materialistic crap like a nail/tan appointment. people who throw on a pair of dirty jeans and sneakers & dont give a shit what anyone thinks about them or if they break a stupid nail. ;)

Originally posted by somebitch

people who are not preoccupied with following trends but have their own sense of character/style, down to earth & not afraid to be who they are, natural, intelligent, high goals. people who know what they want besides materialistic crap like a nail/tan appointment. people who throw on a pair of dirty jeans and sneakers & dont give a shit what anyone thinks about them or if they break a stupid nail. ;)

I love you :love2:

...not to add to the extremely redundant and completely boring 'jersey girls are all cheesey' argument......but i go tanning and i get my nails done...and i am definitely not cheesey.......stereotyping is a huge sign of ignorance.......and NO i am not calling somebitch ignorant so everyone relax before trying to fuel some fued..........i am speaking GENERALLY ...because these comments are constantly made.....yea.....bleached hair...tans..and long nails can add up to cheesefest 2003....but a nice tan and maintained nails can also add to LOOKING GOOD......