Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Snooze Button

Mystify

Originally posted by mystify82281

Usually I'll set my alarm way before I have to get up, just so I can press the snooze button over and over... :aright:

yeah, i guess i gotta do that. B/C i set it about 10 minutes B4 i have to wake up, and im ALWAYS later than i should, due to the SNooze button :blank:

Originally posted by elementx

Quoted from the movie " WaterBoy "

The Snooooze button is............

THE DEVIL

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

yeah I have to agree with that one..

the damn thing makes me late to work all the time. I am capable of hitting it in my sleep now I think. The alarm has to go off a few times before I actually wake up.

Originally posted by incredulous

I LOVE the snooze button. I set it 27 min earlier, so i can hit it 3 times(i.e. if i need to wake up at 7, i would set it for 6 33)

I know i am a dork, but it works by the 3rd time

Yessss I hear ya.....

My mom has NEVER used an alarm in her life... it's so weird, her body just wakes her up when it's supposed to.... I don't get it....If I don't set my alarm, I would not wake up early OR on time

Originally posted by mystify82281

Yessss I hear ya.....

My mom has NEVER used an alarm in her life... it's so weird, her body just wakes her up when it's supposed to.... I don't get it....If I don't set my alarm, I would not wake up early OR on time

My friends Father is like that. He wakes up at 5am on the dot every day. Monday thru friday. But not on the weekend. Talk about a trained body...

Me on the otherhand. Work wise I dont have to worry cause I work 1:30pm to 10:00pm But if I want to go to the gym before I go to work I need to set the alarm for 8:30am. And trust me I never walk out the door before 9:30am. That fucking snooze...

Originally posted by gmccookny

OK, so i took mysty's advice, and it was Great :cool:

in fact, i woke up earlier than i had to, and felt Xtra refreshed.

The snooze button: a love/hate relationship :laugh::D

:laugh: DEFINITELY love/hate!!!!

glad you woke up extra rested :D

Originally posted by incredulous

cause making it 10 min would of made sense

Talking about 9 or 10 minutes...

I am gonna go a little off topic and bring up a subject... How many of you people notice that at all hospitals. The speed limit on the roads around the hospitals property or through the property is 9 and 1/2 miles per hour.