Yep

Thong....check

Cowboy hat and boots....check

A big ol' can of JUST BRING IT....check

You have NOOOOO idea how rowdy I'm gonna be!!!!!! :eek:

NO HONEY, NO HAVE NO IDEA HOW ROWDY I AM! :laugh:

BTW, THONG? :confused: I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T WEAR UNDERWEAR. :laugh:

Originally posted by joeg

according to the articles of cumfederation... if you have "hot" "sexy" "chick" "babe" "girl" and/or any numbers in your name, you're required to post a pic...

welcome to the dungeons :)

I love how the first thing outta all the guys mouths is post a pic....lol YOu silly boys.....:tongue:

Originally posted by hotchick69

Just wanted to say hi, new here, from Jerzey and lookin for some good sex...hehe j/.k.. I'll be posting here from now on, so Hello!!

<screams in axle rose type voice>

you in the dungeon bebe... lol seriously though, welcome aboard, and see ya'round...

(just the name sexboard is quite misleading... you cannot talk about goodlooking ppl here, nor sexy ppl, and godforbid you mention ugly ppl exist your ovaries will be pulled with rusty dry cleaner hangers and youll be forced to eat them with brie cheese and vinegar...do not talk about your sexual relations youll be labeled a whore, and dont talk about your sexual fantasies because youll be labeled a freak... do not talk about your true feelings youll be labeled a liar, do not make friends on cp youll be labeled "cliquey" do not post pics on here because youll be labeled and attention whore... do not speak to anyone here over the phone because they will assume youre dating, do not talk about who is hot and who is not because youll be labeled as conceded, artificial and egotistical (and any other adjective that can be thrown into a post) and by all means stay away from sassa shes in heat...i havent experienced any of this but thats what i heard...)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I love how the first thing outta all the guys mouths is post a pic....lol YOu silly boys.....:tongue:

hey.... you can't hold it against me... its the rules... i don't make em up *cough* ... i just enforce em...

and uhhh.... you have the word "girl" and a number in your name... i'm going to need to see some pics from you aswell... :)

Originally posted by dgmodel

(just the name sexboard is quite misleading... you cannot talk about goodlooking ppl here, nor sexy ppl, and godforbid you mention ugly ppl exist your ovaries will be pulled with rusty dry cleaner hangers and youll be forced to eat them with brie cheese and vinegar...do not talk about your sexual relations youll be labeled a whore, and dont talk about your sexual fantasies because youll be labeled a freak... do not talk about your true feelings youll be labeled a liar, do not make friends on cp youll be labeled "cliquey" do not post pics on here because youll be labeled and attention whore... do not speak to anyone here over the phone because they will assume youre dating, do not talk about who is hot and who is not because youll be labeled as conceded, artificial and egotistical (and any other adjective that can be thrown into a post) and by all means stay away from sassa shes in heat...i havent experienced any of this but thats what i heard...)

ahhh classic dgmaterial!!!

(the sassa thing is the cutest thing ever :laugh: :laugh: )

Originally posted by dgmodel

<screams in axle rose type voice>

you in the dungeon bebe... lol seriously though, welcome aboard, and see ya'round...

do u seriously view the board like that?

I for one take the completely opposite approach

I am uninhibited in my posts if u havent noticed

and yeah I guess people have labeled me a freak

but who cares half of these people I dont know and really their opinion of me does not matter especially if its coming from posts made on a sex board

now come on the subject matter is sex thats what it says in big black letters

and if im labeled a whore for posting about sex

well i'll label that person an illiterate moron

anyways I would think that people realize there is more to a person then their posts on the sexboard

take me for example

some people think im innocent and shy

yes its hard to imagine but just throw on a pair of glasses and a gap sweater, haha

Originally posted by nympho69

do u seriously view the board like that?

I for one take the completely opposite approach

I am uninhibited in my posts if u havent noticed

and yeah I guess people have labeled me a freak

but who cares half of these people I dont know and really their opinion of me does not matter especially if its coming from posts made on a sex board

now come on the subject matter is sex thats what it says in big black letters

and if im labeled a whore for posting about sex

well i'll label that person an illiterate moron

anyways I would think that people realize there is more to a person then their posts on the sexboard

take me for example

some people think im innocent and shy

yes its hard to imagine but just throw on a pair of glasses and a gap sweater, haha

but you ARE shy...and ragga knows this...cue the dice! :eek: