Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you choose clubbing over having sex?An unofficial poll.

sassa

I guess it's al relative. If we are talking a regular night out or sex...then sex wins hands down. If it's my favorite DJ and won't be able to see him for a while then Clubbing might win.

Also have I had sex with this person before? Was it good? Can I get it again? Will this person come clubbing with me?

If the answer to these is yes then I would go clubbing because then the club becomes foreplay.

If it is going to be a good night out I would never risk it. If I haven't had sex with that person then why risk losing a good night out on possibly bad sex.

Remember, Bad sex sucks. Good dates swallow.

cwm7.gif

------------------

My 2 cents; Plus a little extra.

Originally posted by dlish:

Bravo!!!!

LMAO I second that emotion...

There are soooooo many variables that must be taken into consideration in a situation such as this. HC pretty much summed it up nicely.

Its like when you're nursing that pulled groin that nags like your old lady, to play or not to play would have to be a game time decision. cwm35.gif

------------------

GROUPGUMBY.jpg

I knew this would spice things up in here!

I post a lot in the NY forum because I moved to Cali from Manhattan but I was hoping this forum would get a jump start as well...keep those posts rolling!

I'd choose sex...no matter who was spinning or what was going on.

Originally posted by juniorla:

ok, then i choose sassa!

AWWWWWW YEAH!

glad you moved out here.

Hmmm...thanks for the support Juniorla smile.gif

I plan to stay in California until I get my Master's degree,which will be in around 4-5 years and then who knows...

Flying back to Cali in 3 days!!!!What joy!

sassa, you are quite welcome! your unequivocal support of sex over clubbing is provocative and you've got my full support. cwm1.gif

nice to be able to leave the cold and snow and return to SoCal, isn't it? it's a fun but distracting place to be a graduate student. is 4-5 years for a masters typical? good luck with that. if you need help with your homework you can post your questions here and i'm sure you'll receive some very creative responses. cwm20.gif

I wouldn't say I really lived,but I've spent a lot of time there,I was living in Glover Park briefly in 1999 and I almost ended up going to GWU this year.

4-5 years for a Master's...I don't know.Is it?

dc is a really great place for its size, very international, very aware. nightlife is more limited, more bar-oriented, but i had a really great time when i lived there. i had some friends who were grad students at g'town who lived in glover park. it was also nice to be able to get to nyc in no time when the town got too small! still, those summers will kill you.

Oh yeah...stupid me used to go jogging in the middle of the day from Glover Park all the way down to the White House.The whole East Coast is a bitch to spend the summer in..forget NYC.Damn humidity!And the nightlife does rock in DC...Addams Morgan area is way cool.That's one downfall I find about California..it's not diverse enough.There are huge groups of each ethnic group (blacks,whites,Asians,and Hispanics),but they're not mixed like in the East and there are definately not as many international folk.

Originally posted by sassa:

That's one downfall I find about California..it's not diverse enough.There are huge groups of each ethnic group (blacks,whites,Asians,and Hispanics),but they're not mixed like in the East and there are definately not as many international folk.

You sure about that? I heard otherwise.

------------------

I had a dream... a wet dream... looks like God is pissing on me again...

caveman.gif

BTW, regarding your topic... sex with a loved one beats anything on this planet. And clubbing afterwards with the same person is like having desert.

------------------

I had a dream... a wet dream... looks like God is pissing on me again...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by sassa:

That's one downfall I find about California..it's not diverse enough.There are huge groups of each ethnic group (blacks,whites,Asians,and Hispanics),but they're not mixed like in the East and there are definately not as many international folk.

I know what you mean. I totally noticed this about the east coast. I think there is a lot of sectionalism here, almost a socio-economic cast system based on where you live. Ethnicity plays some part in it, but its more about $ than your color. But also I think that for all the diversity talk, there's still some discomfort out here for people that are different. In NY, because everyone and everything is so crammed together, you're almost forced to interact with people different than you. In the commuter society of Los Angeles you really don't.

That's my 2 cents on one of the many interesting discussion in this post. On the others,

DC is a fun city. Visited in March, just about the perfect time. I think every kid should visit DC at least once during their schooling.

Sex vs. Clubbing. Damn tough choice. Cause I'm definitely a fan of both extreme sports biggrin.gif it would have to be based on the variables.

Archived