Clubplanet Nightlife Community

uhhh...Christina...

nSyNcBaBy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

myvh1_01.jpg:eek: hmmm... if only shed add a lil muscle to her frame... then she would have looked her best... but then she was too skinny.. although i think she looked much better then... but now shes tryin to pull off something thats just not workin without airbrushing... i didnt believe it when the dirrty video first came out, but i see it now

Originally posted by linabina

myvh1_01.jpg :eek: hmmm... if only shed add a lil muscle to her frame... then she would have looked her best... but then she was too skinny.. although i think she looked much better then... but now shes tryin to pull off something thats just not workin without airbrushing... i didnt believe it when the dirrty video first came out, but i see it now

She looks good in this picture She doesn't have the build to be putting on a lot of weight.....She has a small frame she looks best skinny...now shes just fat white trash

~~whats with all the hating.........???? ill admit britney has a nice body but it doesn't go with that baby face.........she looks like a dressed up 12 yr old. im sorry but she is just not sexy....christina has that sexy oomph! britney doesnt and im not even gonna start on the actual talent b/c one has it and the other one does not at all.........and its christina's business if she wants to have the heroin chic look............don't like dont look at her :blank:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~whats with all the hating.........???? ill admit britney has a nice body but it doesn't go with that baby face.........she looks like a dressed up 12 yr old. im sorry but she is just not sexy....christina has that sexy oomph! britney doesnt and im not even gonna start on the actual talent b/c one has it and the other one does not at all.........and its christina's business if she wants to have the heroin chic look............don't like dont look at her :blank:

Yea...Christina is more talented than Britney, wouldn't argue there...but the girl leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination...She shows it ALL off ALL the time & IMO that's straight up TRASHY....She IS a pretty girl but she totally ruins it for herself....less doesn't always necessarily mean better...She can be just as sexy & beautiful without being basically naked all the time

Originally posted by sweetie029

Yea...Christina is more talented than Britney, wouldn't argue there...but the girl leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination...She shows it ALL off ALL the time & IMO that's straight up TRASHY....She IS a pretty girl but she totally ruins it for herself....less doesn't always necessarily mean better...She can be just as sexy & beautiful without being basically naked all the time

~~i understand what ur saying......what bothers me tho is ppl who actually went through all the trouble to find bad pictures of her........its just stupid hating.....when they get famous and have perfect bodies then they can hate......:blank:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~i understand what ur saying......what bothers me tho is ppl who actually went through all the trouble to find bad pictures of her........its just stupid hating.....when they get famous and have perfect bodies then they can hate......:blank:

werd....I wonder how Britney looks when she gets up in the morning:

BUSTED!!