Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does any1 else think hotchick69 looks like linabina

Guest gabo

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hotchick69

Well I am leaving for the day, going home to kill my 10 kids, and punch my heavybag in preparation for my fight VS. AA.. Have a great night CP sexboard

C-ya's tomorrow, bet ya can't wait.:D

you can whack my bag while you're at it! ;)

Originally posted by hotchick69

Thank you very much, at lease there are some people in here that can be nice.... Does everyone get this treatment when they first start, is this like the gang initation, is this my beat down to see if i'm tuff.. I'm one bad bitch, let me tell ya.. I can eat lead and shit bullets.

Dont Mess With Hotchick69.

Picture%20026.jpg

Originally posted by gabo

This is just too good to move to drama.

I am making some popcorn if anyone wants...

btw i am kinda turned off by hotchicks temper and inability to have a sense of humor.

Shit, If Pete is turned off then this chick is really damaged...

Seriously honey no drama in the dungeons please.. Squash the beef.

Originally posted by linabina

ive gotten that before... and i take that as a tremendous compliment... :grin: thank u:)

You would be the cuter sister tho... u look way more natural than her and thats a plus!!!! :aright:

I just think its funny how theres all this bloodshed goin on around us & were the only ones on topic..... LoL

Originally posted by nayohmee

You would be the cuter sister tho... u look way more natural than her and thats a plus!!!! :aright:

I just think its funny how theres all this bloodshed goin on around us & were the only ones on topic..... LoL

lol ;)

and again.. u have me blushing :)

Is this war still going on? Say it ain't so, please say it ain't so...

Attempting to bring the thread back to the original subject, I can almost see some long detached similarities between the two girls...Given a choice between the two, if I saw them both at a club in NYC, I'd probably try to start a conversation with Lina (although, now that I know her---sort of--- I'd never disrespect Rdancer like that...such a cute couple!!!)

Hotchick69 is cute, and has a huge smile, it's a damn shame that a lot of that seems to be lost to everyone on the board because of all the drama and trauma. I'd definitely try to get to know her if I saw her (but then again, my memory is so shot from chemical use in my younger days, I just might have hit on her at one point or another). Where was the pic taken? The background looks familiar.

Can we end the fighting now? C'mon, Apples and Hotchick, I'll pick up a bottle of Bacardi and let's fight on a playstation or something. Anyone else in?

hotchick 69 you are extremely fine! :drool:

Let me know hotchick69 if you want to get away from the drama for a weekend. I'll fly you out to Denver and we'll have a blast; I promise you that... Let me know. :lickit:

linabina is fine too. I'd rate the both of them a '9' on a scale of 1 to 10 for overall looks. I am sure that they are very nice people too in person.

Originally posted by dgmodel

just out of curiousity, why do you care what someone you dont know, never met, never heard of, says about you??? more importantly knowing or thinking you do not look "retarded" why would you take offense??? i am not sticking up for either party however i think both took something ridiculous out of context and blew it out of proportion... oh well... this is not surprising since as of late everyone has been so hostile... ttyl...

Originally posted by caleb

WTF?

This girl looks absolutely nothing like Carmen Electra.

Pry those fucking chinky eyes open you fucking gook, and take a good look.

Sorry, you're hardly attractive and this hotchick girl does look better.

just sayin'

Because you're clearly not worth the effort of coming up with a better reply...

Kindly STFU and kill yourself, now. :blown: