Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bergen co.

Originally posted by trewguy

for the record my keyboard sticks if u are just 1 of those tough guys on the computer so be it but if you are tough and u want to call me an idiot to my face ill gladly buy a drink after i kick the shit out of y

LMFAO :laugh:

R U serious Mr. shit for brains ?

Stop now while you still have a chance !

Tough guy, i would beat you so hard, mabye i would knock some sense into you.

I'll be attending metro this friday and taste on satuday, pick a place where you want to have this drink.

Fool :laugh:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lmfao80

R U serious Mr. shit for brains ?

Stop now while you still have a chance !

Tough guy, i would beat you so hard, mabye i would knock some sense into you.

I'll be attending metro this friday and taste on satuday, pick a place where you want to have this drink.

Fool :laugh:

thats my schedule 2 come find me ill take you for a walk and i will return maybe with a wrinkled shirt

Originally posted by lmfao80

Let me know at the end of the week of where you hang out at in Metro. I can't wait to laugh in you face :laugh: then spit on it:laugh: and then laugh again at your dumb ass :laugh:

NOTFO NOTHING IM DONE TALKING BACK AND FORTH IF U REALLY WANNA DO SOMETHING ASK ANYONE U MEET AT METRO FROM CP WHO I AM SNEAK ME U MIGHT HVE A CHANCE LIKE THAT

THIS IS A PROMISE IF YOU DO COME UP TO ME ACTING TOUGH I AM GOING TO TAKE YOUR PRIDE THATS APROMISE

Originally posted by erica127

i go to Ramapo College...Palisades is about 15 mins or so away dependin on traffic..but i would hate to go there by myself....i hope my roommate stays more weekends this semester :(

I say just go by yourself! I LOVE shopping solo.... :D:laugh: I used to hate those "people that go home on the weekends" too but this year I've been one of them! :D

Spygirl....Dave & Busters is fun~Plus so many other restaurants - Friday's, Outback, Chili's, etc! YES IT IS HUGE, but I'm there all the time so I FINALLY know my way around :D

Originally posted by mystify82281

Spygirl....Dave & Busters is fun~Plus so many other restaurants - Friday's, Outback, Chili's, etc! YES IT IS HUGE, but I'm there all the time so I FINALLY know my way around :D

I think I might have to make a trip there this weekend:idea:

Originally posted by mystify82281

I say just go by yourself! I LOVE shopping solo.... :D:laugh: I used to hate those "people that go home on the weekends" too but this year I've been one of them! :D

if you are free one weekend durin the day or sumin & wanna meet up let me know cuz i would be down for that

Originally posted by sigmagal

I live in Southern Bergen County....

It is so perfect I am close the Lincoln Tunnel, The GW bridge and The Turnpike .

How could you hate Bergen County?

Exactly!!! I am right next to every major highway..can't get anymore convenient than that...