Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad Boy Bill @ Therapy ::: 02.28.2003

tweakmagazine

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: Nice one. Although, I want to hear no more disparaging Phil comments until I hear you throw down like he did late-night Friday!

-Phil Jakob's new #1 fan. w00t. :hat:

:laugh: Fair enough. Glad to see you're beginning to recognize Groovefire's range...we pride ourselves on it. As for me...well, you'll see! ;)

Originally posted by groovefire

As for me...well, you'll see! ;)

Turn your body down and wind it all around... wind it all around and zigga-zay AHHHHHHH

Please let that song never pop into my head again...

Hearing him spin on Friday had me thinking towards the 8 hour jobby in Miami... if I don't get down there, you've got to record that set!

Originally posted by kaydup

Raises hand

Fair enough, it's not like I have BBB's poster on my wall (RATT, thank you very much), but seriously, Therapy has a sick system, and we can drink aaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll night long. I doubt anything else can beat this event that night.

Fair enough, it's not like I have BBB's poster on my wall (RATT, thank you very much), but seriously, Therapy has a sick system, and we can drink aaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll night long. I doubt anything else can beat this event that night.

I don't know, I could be down. I have been meaning to go there anyway

Attaboy. Keep in mind this isn't until Feb. 28th, so who knows. I might hate dance music by then, in which case you guys wanna hit a Goth night somewhere?

Machine baby... Machine :whip:

There's very, very little (i.e. No) chance I'd be able to handle a whole night of Bad Boy Bill. Esp. at an afterhours. I'm open to new things, but Bad Boy Bill hasn't done anything 'new' with his sound in ages, and I don't like the one he's got. Apples and Oranges... I like bananas.

My question is, how the hell does Therapy get to serve alcohol all night long?? Is that for real B?

My question is, how the hell does Therapy get to serve alcohol all night long?? Is that for real B?

That's what I;ve been told, but I have no idea how they can, I think 'special event' licenses are available, but I don't know exactly.

Well, alright, you don't want wanna come party all night with Bill and Booze, you don't wanna come hear Groovefire play an 8 hour set at WMC 2003.

You just suck.

Machine baby... Machine :whip:

There's very, very little (i.e. No) chance I'd be able to handle a whole night of Bad Boy Bill. Esp. at an afterhours. I'm open to new things, but Bad Boy Bill hasn't done anything 'new' with his sound in ages, and I don't like the one he's got. Apples and Oranges... I like bananas.

Had a feeling u liked bananas