Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check out this sigggggg

muzikman

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Dont you two have anything better to do with your time? Cant you see no matter how many times you try to ruin Joe, its not working b/c everyone loves him. You're just making YOURSELVES look stupid, NOT him

:blown::laugh:

Originally posted by whatevaman

she is onto us. maybe we should start posting as caleb. what do you think?

bahhhahahhahhaa.. all this drama.. thats all i wanted was a public appology for threatening to come to our house and beat us up and rape our mother.. was that askin too much??? :laugh:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Jay,

I am all for drama. but this is going overboard. Didnt he apologize for the pm already?

i asked for a post appologizing to both me and dom and he said he wont do it public.. and he wanted an appology from both of us.. why should i appologize when i didnt make any threats.. so this can all go away with a simple post appologizing for making that threatening pm.. thats all i ask

Originally posted by johnholmes

trust me you don't wish you were. this guy is awful and only reason he got those 2 gigs is cause of his friends "throw" the party

You should get ur facts straight before you start running your mouth. Joe became friends w/ these people after they heard his djing, not the other way around. Its not like they were grammar school friends and they started a party, and they were like "lets have our boy dj it". They met through the business and they liked joe b/c of his style of djing and his character as a person

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

You should get ur facts straight before you start running your mouth. Joe became friends w/ these people after they heard his djing, not the other way around. Its not like they were grammar school friends and they started a party, and they were like "lets have our boy dj it". They met through the business and they liked joe b/c of his style of djing and his character as a person

sure joe was the same schmuck who did 360 lounge when it 1st opened. he got the boot in like 2 weeks cause he couldn't even get 10 people in the place. :laugh: :laugh: cherri isn't doing much better now.

Originally posted by johnholmes

sure joe was the same schmuck who did 360 lounge when it 1st opened. he got the boot in like 2 weeks cause he couldn't even get 10 people in the place. :laugh: :laugh: cherri isn't doing much better now.

Actually Joe left 360 himself b/c the place sucked. There was no way it could compete w/ abyss and bunka on a friday night, and it was way after 2 weeks. Cherri is doing MUCH better! Have you been there or read the boards at all???