Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP's B-Day Roll Call

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been there before? Not fun to stand in a room with 36,976 other people who came to someones birthday that they do not know. Lotsa fun more money than ussual less space and you cant hear the music over everyone talking?If you want to go to a fun Birthday bash. Go to Tuscany for Hagop's Birthday most of you know him as Jack. He is a friend to most of us When you see him you probably know him everyone knows him. He is going through some tough times. He was diagnosed with Leaukemia and he is going through his treatment now. So we are throwing a bash for him on Feb 20th at Tuscany in Westwood. Free food a dj and more. That is a party i would go to not JP's. More like Soundfactory's Birthday because they are the ones that are going to be raking in the dough!!!!!!!

Originally posted by cynstam21

OH NO!!!!

it's that time of year again?!?!?! I'm still havin flashback's from last year...ugh, and I gotta Supabowl Party to attend...looks likeI have to go all cracked out, hehe :eek: :eek:

as i said on another post.. i will be watching the super bowl in my head while i am at the factory.. so you are more then welcome to watch it at my party in my head! bring your friends!

Originally posted by foodidoo

Been there before? Not fun to stand in a room with 36,976 other people who came to someones birthday that they do not know. Lotsa fun more money than ussual less space and you cant hear the music over everyone talking?If you want to go to a fun Birthday bash. Go to Tuscany for Hagop's Birthday most of you know him as Jack. He is a friend to most of us When you see him you probably know him everyone knows him. He is going through some tough times. He was diagnosed with Leaukemia and he is going through his treatment now. So we are throwing a bash for him on Feb 20th at Tuscany in Westwood. Free food a dj and more. That is a party i would go to not JP's. More like Soundfactory's Birthday because they are the ones that are going to be raking in the dough!!!!!!!

Werd, Hagop is my cuz, so everyone better attend!!

Originally posted by muzikman

actually not gonna go.. i went the past 2-3 years.. and its not all that its cracked up to be.. i have better times on non-theme nights.. i cant deal with theme night crowd.. just cause its a theme night doesnt mean its gonna be sickkkkkkk

yeah but a theme night gives me the excuse to go..

Hagop is one of my best friends. I did see him monday but at his house. I would like to try to get everyone from the board to go to his party it would mean the world to him. This poor kid had to change his whole world because of gettig sick. He hasn't been out in a long time. I want to bring the party to him

HAGOP/JACK IS MY BEST FRIEND. HAGOP AND I GREW UP SINCE WE WER 6 YEARS OLD. IT SEEMS LIKE JUST YESTERDAY WHEN WE WER PLAYING ON THE SWINGS AT SCHOOL. ABOUT 7 MONTHS AGO WE HAD A BIG PARTY FOR

HIM AT TUSCANY IN WESTWOOD IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST

PARTYS I WENT TO. WHEN I TELL YOU IT WAS LIKE BEING AT METRO LOUNGE ON FRIDAY IT WAS SICK. WELL THIS TIME HAGOP WILL BE ON THE FLOOR CELABRATING WITH US

JUST LIKE WE USE TO "WELL SOMEWHAT LIKE WE USE TO

WELL I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL

THURSDAY FEBRUARY 20,2003