Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so you wanna be a dj? try the joe gio starter kit

johnholmes

thats right folks for a limited time only you too can be a DJ just like super star joe gio

its simple people (BE DIALING!!) your starter kit will give u the following items

1. 50 pack of CDRs

2.1 dual CD player (same model joe gio uses !!)

3. 2 channel mixer ( signed by joe himself)

4. 1 pair of headphones

all for the SICK price of $149.95

call now people be dialing!!! 1-800-joe-blows

call within the next hour and we will throw in 2 free cd books that can make your trip to your 1st gig easy. act now people

Originally posted by johnholmes

thats right folks for a limited time only you too can be a DJ just like super star joe gio

its simple people (BE DIALING!!) your starter kit will give u the following items

1. 50 pack of CDRs

2.1 dual CD player (same model joe gio uses !!)

3. 2 channel mixer ( signed by joe himself)

4. 1 pair of headphones

all for the SICK price of $149.95

call now people be dialing!!! 1-800-joe-blows

call within the next hour and we will throw in 2 free cd books that can make your trip to your 1st gig easy. act now people

.....if joe is gonna come out with anything....it should be t-shirts and bumper stickers saying....."GET OFF MY NUTS"....i'll save u one~what size???...seriously....get a hobby fool.......you have more issues than tv guide

Originally posted by johnholmes

a shitty dj who spins at a frat house of a bar in hoboken and a bingo hall which converts to a club on sat nights

its true . when you are on your way to the top ....... everybody is a heter and tries to bring you down.

a bingo hall on saturdays ..... u don't have the balls to show up there. i'll show u a bingo hall.

and even if it was i'd have all the fat old ladies chasing your sorry ass around stamping loser on your forhead with their bingo sticks --- then have them shove them up your ass...

come by and try it out stupid !!!!!!!!