Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Funniest Sh*t

jp24

Finally I get to put the faces with the names cwm12.gif

Surreal~ Im glad biggrin.gif you decided to come out tonight and hang out, to bad you had to leave early, hope to see you again real soon

Trinity- Its Vaughn not Ron cwm27.gif it was cool seein you again since S/D

Herb- I know we've run into eachother at other places, good to finally meet you though

Hardcore- cool meetin you too, I know we'll run into eachother again

Jp-....................no comment for you

I guess meetups at smaller venues are a lot easier

Trin sorry about my friend dont hold him against me he gets a little yeah when he drinks cwm32.gif

------------------

"Its not about the Music, Its about the DJ"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by vaughnblue:

Finally I get to put the faces with the names cwm12.gif

Surreal~ Im glad biggrin.gif you decided to come out tonight and hang out, to bad you had to leave early, hope to see you again real soon

Thanx! It's was great meeting you too. It was nice hanging out. Hope we all get together again! biggrin.gif Next time I'll try to be a trooper and stay up till the crack (no pun intended) of dawn. cwm31.gif

Peace cwm9.gif

------------------

bathing.gif laluhlaluhlalala...

oke. another day. A brother can focus on the positives of the night. smile.gif

It was so awesome to see all you kids in one place. I think we have a real good group of people. I also think that's it a bit confused.gif that many of our friends were previously friends and that we are able to mix some very diverse group of people together because we bs all day on the computer. wink.gif

JP, we are for sure partying again. You know the crazy ass part of this? After you meet people for the first time, you get to see them everywhere. It's a little weird at first. You're like Are these people following me?? Cause I saw them Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat? cwm4.gif J/K. It's way cool. If we mix different groups of friends...pretty soon everybody in the club knows eachother and it helps to take away from the shite that's wrong with clubs out here.

[This message has been edited by herbalist (edited 01-10-2001).]

Archived