Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Funniest Sh*t

jp24

I just got home from Myagis and I haven't gone there in about a year. Tonight was kerioki night and it was an all out battle of the bands. The Backstreet Boys were there and they were in heavy competition with Jamie Foxx and Jodeci. It was the funniest shit. Backstreet pulled a classic move and sung Bye, Bye, Bye by N'sync. Definitely a great night at Myagis. Hadn't had a good night on Sunset in a long ass time!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's crazy! Last time I was there a bunch of strippers were up there singing.

Our waiter told us the night before, bobby brown and whitney houson stopped in to karoke!

I think I'll take my friend visiting from NY there next Tuesday!

Jp forgot to mention that we also saw The Rock from WWF there, and as a joke i told the valet parking next door that the yellow farrari was mine, the guy didnt care and unlocked it told me to check it out, so i jumped in and played around with it, we took some stupid pics with the valet guy too.

We should try a random meetup there next week if you guys are down cwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

"Its not about the Music, Its about the DJ"

lol...sure gumby if you don't mind riding on the back of my 10 speed. biggrin.gif

seriously, if NE1 wants to carpool I'm down for it.

Originally posted by gumby76:

So surreal...

Pick me up around say 9-ish

(you did say we should carpool right cwm35.gif )

------------------

bathing.gif laluhlaluhlalala...

Originally posted by ~surreal~:

BEEYATCH??!! F--k that! you got dibs on my foot in your ass!

tongue.gif

That BEEYATCH wasn't directed at U. That BEEYATCH was supposed to be a universal BEEYATCH used to add emphasis to the handlebar statement. cwm30.gif

Got it, you 2 bit nickel ho

(make no mistake, that was directed squarely at your stank arse tongue.gif )

------------------

GROUPGUMBY.jpg

OKAY, CAN WE DRAG U TWO OUT OF THE GUTTER FOR 1 SEC. Jeez. Can't take these kids anywhere these days. Ain't that right Tony? wink.gif

We'll settle this behind the mic. Each of you get a song and the better performer will get the "Westside Is So Getto Fabulous" Championship Belt.

Till then, PM eachother with this garbage. Hehehehe

So, um ... like, being the newbie to both the board AND the scene ~ is it normal for celeb's to be out and about at places like Miyagi's (which I've actually gone to a couple of times in the last two months...) or what? It's whiggin me out to hear/read stuff like that ... in San Fran no one gives a shit about famous folk, but (and thanks for the annonymity of the board) I think it might be kinda cool to hob nob with em every now and then.

ALTHOUGH ~ The thought of running into Whitney and Bobby is = and I hope I don't offend anyone here = rather scary, and I hope that it never ever ever ever ever happens to me.

But the Rock...ahem.... NOW we're talking!!

C'mon locals ... give me the scoop~!!

Raz

Archived