• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by vaughnblue:

Picken up my car after Myagis last week cwm12.gif nice huh

This is what valet does after you give your car to them

Lets have a roll call whos rollin down tonight cwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

LOL cwm27.gif ! That's the sweetest.

About tonight: I might be going to Miyagi's tonight with my friend, but I gotta wait for her call when she gets off work, so it's a maybe. frown.gif

------------------

bathing.gif laluhlaluhlalala...

[This message has been edited by ~surreal~ (edited 01-09-2001).]

This shit was all good until I got my ass kicked out of the club. I was really having a good time too.

cwm43.gif

The irony of this is amazing...I walked ~kat~ to her car and about to walk back into the horror that is another Whitney Houston song in the little feux-japaneese restuarant (with all my friends inside I mind you) a thought runs through my head. Herb, wouldn't it me nice to be a little baked for our return trip. Yeah, it would I say. I notice a little area on top above the valet parking. Discreet. Dark. Perfect. I start walking up notice a guy fighting with who sounds like his girlfriend on the phone up there. Just a guy I think. He looks at me. "What are you doing?" "I was just going to go smoke (smile) over there. You okay with that?" "No, I'm not okay with that. I work for the club and my job is to keep that kind of shit away from here." fuck. "allright, sorry about that man. I'll be out of your way." I start walking in and I would've made it there before him, but for the frickin bus load of people that just stepped to the line before me. He approaches me from the other side. "I think it's best that you not go in there tonight." "C'mon, give me a break here. I was just walking someone to her car. All my friends are inside." "No, I don't think you are going back in there tonight. Not tonight, come back another time." "What do you mean come back another time? All my friends...my jacket...why are you doing this?" "Listen, you pointed to your pocket when you talked to me up there. Can I search you before you go in? Do you have anything on you? Can I call the cops if we find anything? Fuck. "We have two options, we either walk back up there and I watch you dump whatever is in your pocket out, or you go home and come back another time."

[This message has been edited by herbalist (edited 01-10-2001).]

What a fucken prick last week when we were there it was some security guards birthday he was wasted on a lot more than just alcohol. When he bumped into us in his daze he asked us if we had any coke.

Another time they wouldnt let me in cause i was wearin some trippy contacts, Those guys are a bunch of fucken idiots

------------------

"Its not about the Music, Its about the DJ"

I had a great time last night, even though it was extremely packed. What mad the night so damn good was that I was finally able to meet most of you guys. It was good to finally put a face to the names. Trinity, it's always good to see you (and your friend), Hardcore, you're to f*ckin funny! Surreal, nice little hottie and Herbalist, hopefully you won't get kicked out and we can party again!! See you guys at the next event. cwm41.gif

Awwhh Shucks JP, thanx wink.gif. You guys aint so shabby yourselves. smile.gif

I had a great tiime as well. Very nice to meet all of you! Hope to hang out again soon; more likely another kareoke event than at a club, lol.

------------------

Okay, so here is my reaction to all that....

Herb- I am so disappointed in you. Smoking....It's not like I didn't smell it in your pocket in the bar. I bet you never even offer the guy any. Have I taught you nothing?

Trinity- good to see again

JP- check your PM I have a lot for you that isn't fit to print

Surreal- I am positive don't you worry, and remember I only make fun of you when your not standing next to me.

Vaughn- good to get a face and I thought your freind was great.

Alright we now have a basis for the team. A little organization and few parties and well have our own club.

cwm7.gif

------------------

My 2 cents; Plus a little extra.

Herb- I am so disappointed in you. Smoking....It's not like I didn't smell it in your pocket in the bar. I bet you never even offer the guy any. Have I taught you nothing?

Trinity- good to see again

JP- check your PM I have a lot for you that isn't fit to print

Surreal- I am positive don't you worry, and remember I only make fun of you when your not standing next to me.

Vaughn- good to get a face and I thought your freind was great.

Alright we now have a basis for the team. A little organization and few parties and well have our own club.

------------------

My 2 cents; Plus a little extra.

Damn, it sounds like this was a good time. I was going to stop by after I saw Traffic (which is a fawkin' great film), but of course when I got home there was a little party going on that kept me there. Oh well, next time.

Hank, that totally sucks. Bouncer's can be such assholes, especially the one's that got beat up a lot when they were kids. I hope you got your jacket back.

How does this keep F@#$%!ing happening to me...I was there in one of the back corners by the bar with a couple of friends until about 12:30...had to drive them all back to LAX-Marriott...plus I had had just about enough Bon Jovi for one night...are we really that pathetic of a generatio...the only songs we remember from childhood came from Slippery When Wet eh...oh, well...just have to see some new faces next time...

------------------

showoff.gif

LOL! cwm27.gif

Right back atcha hardcore...u bastard u biggrin.gif.

Originally posted by hardcore:

------------------

[This message has been edited by ~surreal~ (edited 01-10-2001).]

Originally posted by dlish:

Damn, it sounds like this was a good time. I was going to stop by after I saw Traffic (which is a fawkin' great film), but of course when I got home there was a little party going on that kept me there. Oh well, next time.

Hank, that totally sucks. Bouncer's can be such assholes, especially the one's that got beat up a lot when they were kids. I hope you got your jacket back.

Yeah, I'm over it. double0smile.gif

Archived