Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What will be the tune of this year?

pimpineo

Its waaaaaay too early to decide....

every producer I know is working on tracks for the conference

most wont finish until close to it and if they are done now, they are keeping it under wraps till the conference.

One track I have heard that i think will be HUGE is

Antranig feat Angelica DeNo...I cant remember the name but it is comin out on Subliminal I think and is going to be a BOOOOOOOOMB!!!!

the best part of the conference is hearing so much amazing that noone has EVER heard before :)

you guys are really startin to get me excited:cool:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

i know of some BOMBS that Mike Mac, Richie Santana and Peter Bailey are bringin down....

its hard to tell tho..last years track to me was Love At First Site and no one had heard of Scumfrog before that...

Mike Bugout

Yeah Bro they are coming down Packin BOMBS!!!

Originally posted by tranza

lol

watersong

roisin murphy - never enough

we love you

sono - keep control

..just to name a few

well i think he was tryin to say that they were not well known.. yeah they still had some good songs out.. being the ones u mentioned.. but they didnt really have a hit that was bein played everywhere.. but every year i think the big songs are usually the ones coming from producers that are not well recognized or not known at all.. i guess only time will tell

Originally posted by muzikman

well i think he was tryin to say that they were not well known.. yeah they still had some good songs out.. being the ones u mentioned.. but they didnt really have a hit that was bein played everywhere.. but every year i think the big songs are usually the ones coming from producers that are not well recognized or not known at all.. i guess only time will tell

to say nobody has heard of scumfrog before the kylie remix, is a pretty bold statement.. maybe he never heard of him before.. the watersong was big with danny, he even used it on his london cd.. almost every house jock was rocking the roisin murphy also.. maybe none of the more mainstream djs knew what scumfrog was, but he's been around for like 6 years..

i think it's too early to tell what the big song of the year is gonna be.. i mean it's only 18 days into the new year, and there hasnt been any great releases so far..

Guest saleen351

catch me i'm fallinggggggggggg

till the summer, i doubt any vocal will blow up as big, from the hard core clubs right into radio... this will be on ktu next sept for sure...