Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space- About Sander K: Information (this Sat.Jan.18th)

biznation00

I know many of you were looking forward to seeing Sander K this Saturday @ Space, however due to time constraints on a prior day booking in Iceland (the night of Fri.Jan.17), Sander had to cancel. We agreed to postpone the event for a later date (TBA) & are in the process of working things out to ensure the best interest of both parties & yours…

As unfortunate as it sounds, it would very much please me to see many of you out this Saturday, January 18th. We'll Have Oscar G workin' the mainroom as he does like no other, along side an opening set by Roland.

Also, I will be hosting my monthly “Full Moon Edition Party”, on the Space Terrace for Lunar Sessions. I’ll have tons of goodz & crowd pleasers to give out as always & our dancers & live performers will be sure to put on a show nothing short of incredible. I’m currently workin’ on the “setting” for this event & we promise to give you something to look forward to & then some. Plus, Roland is cookin’ up some nice tunes to slap on the grill- I mean the turn tables…

On hand & helping us host the event will be the production staff of “The Roof” TV. They’ll be doing some features & interviews but most of all takin’ shots of the crowds throughout the night. Don’t forget to give Mom a shot out on national TV!! Come prepared & as Danny T. would say, “Be yourself”. After all that is what we @ Lunar Sessions encourage you to be… ;)

Thanks for all the wonderful nights on the terrace… :)

attachment.php?postid=1235800

If i'm in town Biz, I'll go if not I wish you the best and I'll be at the next one. :)

OG will rock the place regardless.

Show some support guys for Biz, he has one of the most wicked things going on out on that patio.

Biz bring Slacker back!

Ps: what did you think of Deviations?

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricted?

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

:laugh: :laugh:

I'll be there... Gotta love the patio when its nice & cool...

Sooooooooo sad to hear Sander won't be at Space this Sat .... his set at Crobar on 4/12/02 was my absolute favorite last year ... couldn't wait to hear him at Space ... specially after the awesome vibe I saw for DT last Sat. ...

Pleeeeease ... force him to play a really extended set when he gets down here next time ... I was so ready for him ...

OG will rock the place like he always does ... and the patio ... even with the cold weather should be on fire ... good luck Roly !!! ...

On the other hand ... Jimmy ... who's that chick on your sig?? ... wowowowowowwwwwwwww!!!

:hat:

Ray,

I'm workin' on havin' the lonchero serve croquetas & tostada, you bring the cafe, Matas brings the leche (no skim pleez) & I'll bring the cafetera...:laugh:

Ghog,

Our fire laides will be there to keep us warm with their Fire stintz...

anyone have any other ideas for keepin' warm?? I'm all ears...;)

Oh man! No Sander's too bad.... I Was really lookin fwd to this one. But it's OK tho, I will catch him next Saturday at ARC up in NYC. Should be a good one, Havent seen him since WMC last yr, i think.

Anyways, Lunar Sessions - Full Moon Edition will be in Full effect! :cool: Definitely looking fwd to that one... :D

I do agree w mrmatas, we will need somn to keep us warm under the 40 degree weather... be it brandy, coffe, croqueticas o empanadas!! LOL see u guys there!

Peace!

Miguel- MP3 :smoke: