Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pubic hair: Shave or not to shave?

darthvader

as a woman I started out shaving with SENSITIVE shaving gel and you pretty much have to shave EVERYDAY to keep bumps and ingrown hairs away....If you do it and decide you don't like it BEWARE of the KILLER itching you will have to deal with!!!! Personally I think I'd much rather a guy just keep it trimmed short than shave it all off, but of course thats my personal opinion.

GOOD LUCK!!! ;)

Originally posted by aenimarulz

as a woman I started out shaving with SENSITIVE shaving gel and you pretty much have to shave EVERYDAY to keep bumps and ingrown hairs away....If you do it and decide you don't like it BEWARE of the KILLER itching you will have to deal with!!!! Personally I think I'd much rather a guy just keep it trimmed short than shave it all off, but of course thats my personal opinion.

GOOD LUCK!!! ;)

that is one cute pussy babe

Originally posted by petp

to each his own but....

guys should trim it very short, not shave...especially if you have hair on your chest/legs...it would just look odd i think.

girls; either shave or trim it in a 'landing strip' :tongue:

My Hubbie doesn't have very much hair anywhere, naturally he isn't hairy. But I see what your saying where do you stop trimming............

Originally posted by petp

to each his own but....

guys should trim it very short, not shave...especially if you have hair on your chest/legs...it would just look odd i think.

girls; either shave or trim it in a 'landing strip' :tongue:

The landing strip is key

Originally posted by aenimarulz

GOOD LUCK!!! ;)

Actually, shaving everyday greatly increases your chances of getting bumps and ingrown hairs. It's really not necessary for a guy to shave it all, just keep it neatly trimmed. If you decide to take it all off, some tips:

Do it as infrequently as possible... how often depends on how fast your hair grows back and how often you see your partner

Before shaving apply some conditioner to the area and leave it on for a few minutes; it'll soften the hair and help protect/moisturize the sensitive skin

It WILL itch like a bitch the first several times you shave; Vitamin E oil is great for the skin, I apply it while I'm still in the shower; Neosporin is also good for preventing itching and bumps; there's also Bikini Zone, but that stuff stings and stinks.

Originally posted by perns2002

there is a great product called Bikini Bare, you can use it wherever you shave. It is great, and the more you use it the

better it works.......... It works wonders...................

do u guys kknow any product that i can se after waxing ? for make ur hair grow less and less ....

Originally posted by scaredgirl

do u guys kknow any product that i can se after waxing ? for make ur hair grow less and less ....

if u wax, doesnt the hair grow back thinner anyway???? thats what all my gurl friends used to say.

Originally posted by tastyt

ALL? Are you a muscle boy or something? I'm only asking b/c those are the ones who usually shave everything...

Nah, not a muscle boy, I have a nice build and I'm ripped, but just dont look all juiced up. I am not hairy to begin with, so I dont need to shave my forearms like most of my friends do, I shave my stomach (treasure trail), underarms and below the waist.