Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Hard Did You Fall For Your First True Love???

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

Well I broke up with her right before New Year's...and I'm still fallin' pretty damn hard for her. She was my first love really...

:(

What are the odds of finding the perfect person right off the bat?

I treated her like a princess...fresh flowers every time I saw her...always listening, always supportive, always massaged her shoulders and back and brought her candy...timing wasn't right.

What hurt the most is her telling me "no other girl could ever love you like I love you"

:( :( :(

Originally posted by xfactor834

What hurt the most is her telling me "no other girl could ever love you like I love you"

that isn't a fair thing for anyone to say to anyone else :no: , not to mention that it's just plain ridiculous. love is felt differently by different people, not to mention felt differently at different times by each person alone. and no one can truly judge or understand someone else's love for another someone. (if that was hard to understand, just let me know, and i can give you the longhand version :) .)

argh - that statement of hers just made me angry, and i'm not even involved. i apologize for my intensity on this smiley: :mad3: .

Originally posted by xfactor834

Well I broke up with her right before New Year's...and I'm still fallin' pretty damn hard for her. She was my first love really...

What are the odds of finding the perfect person right off the bat?

I treated her like a princess...fresh flowers every time I saw her...always listening, always supportive, always massaged her shoulders and back and brought her candy...timing wasn't right.

I know that feeling and where your coming for. Heck, I took so hard that I enlisted in USAF (Well, it was a big part of why). But then I realized while I would always care about her that I had to move on and if we were meant to be we would be. BUT looking back now i see where it went wrong and no was to blame. Though, she did say that statement and it will mess with your head for awhile, I 'm not going to lie to you, and it's hard to get over but you WILL get over it and her.

I fell really hard for my first love. We had a great 4 years together. I never thought I could love someone else the way I loved him. Letting go was difficult, but it had to be done. Now I'm with someone else and I'm even more in love with him than I was with the ex. There isn't just one great love in your life. Hopefully you'll be blessed with many, and you'll take away something positive from each one.

Guest xfactor834

Oh, we broke up because she was a few years older than me, and she wanted to know for sure that I'd be her husband one day.

Although I could see myself with just her forever, we came from two different backgrounds (religion/ethnicity).

I know it doesn't matter really in today's world...but I don't feel like getting into it now.

i fell hard for my first love...we were together for quite some time...we gave up A LOT for each other and we had everything good that comes along in a relationship... more good then bad..However, we ended up splitting up, we had the chance to get back together recently, but i told him no. He taught me everything I would like to have in a guy, to know what I deserve and that giving my heart away isnt a bad thing. i dont regret being with him, but i also dont regret turning down another chance that we had :)

im sure xfactor that if its meant to be it'll happen. and if it doesnt happen with her it will with some other girl even though you might not want that right now. have faith, very strange things tend to happen when it comes to relationships.:D

i always wonder if my first love was the one.. you know i guess you will never know till (if and when) you fall in love again. i was wih someone for 2 years and we broke up in may. we still hung out, even made love a couple more times and he was always like want to get back together yet i dont think this is a good time for us, so now i guess he is sleepin with someone else and now i just dont want to talk to him bc its too hard. must. move.. on.. you know