Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gwen Stefani

joeg

Originally posted by joeg

gwen05.jpg

gwen02.JPG

I posted this in another thread, but i think it deserves its own...

Shes hot, has a great voice, rights her own stuff, and has a bad-ass punk attitude... you really can't get better than that... shes #1 over brittney and christina in my book...

Originally posted by linabina

LOL... ur right girly... looks like joeg really knows his fave gal ;)

lol i was wondering about that.... it looked really young either way... but it was on the "gwen stefani" page... so i figured it was her....

grr... :tongue:

Originally posted by girly

shes gorgeous, I love her style and her music. i think the second pic is a young pic of christina:confused:

Am I not getting something? That is Gwen back in her 'I'm Just a Girl' days. Def. not Christina.

Originally posted by ou812

She should get breast implants.............like I'm talkin' triple EEE baby................

Then she'd be H-O-T!!!

shes already H-O-T!!!

part of what makes her cool is the fact that she has the money to do whatever she wants, but she doesn't feel the need to do that...

Originally posted by ou812

She should get breast implants.............like I'm talkin' triple EEE baby................

Then she'd be H-O-T!!!

~~no way!....even tho im all for breast implants she should not do it....her and shakira are both awesome b/c the have small breasts and they are proud.......thats part of what makes them sooo sexy :drool:

Originally posted by joeg

shes already H-O-T!!!

part of what makes her cool is the fact that she has the money to do whatever she wants, but she doesn't feel the need to do that...

she has an awesome body..... its perfectly natural & attainable for any girl.... shes not grossly toned or grossly skinny.... rock on gwen :)