Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gwen Stefani

joeg

Originally posted by siceone

not at all britney is cute but she is nothing special and Gwen isn't that special either...... plus she's fucking Gavin rosdale and he's gross too...

I think they are both very pretty girls. Personally I think Gwen is better than Britney, b/c @ 33 I dont think Britney will look as good as Gwen does know. I think they are both "something special" though b/c they are way better than your average girl

Originally posted by joeg

I posted this in another thread, but i think it deserves its own...

Shes hot, has a great voice, rights her own stuff, and has a bad-ass punk attitude... you really can't get better than that... shes #1 over brittney and christina in my book...

shes amazing... one of my favs... the only thing is that those pics dont do her any justice... she has such hotter pics out there... :drool:

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

I think they are both very pretty girls. Personally I think Gwen is better than Britney, b/c @ 33 I dont think Britney will look as good as Gwen does know. I think they are both "something special" though b/c they are way better than your average girl

two words Nip and tuck

Btw I will say I was feeling Gwen when no doubt first came out now she is way way way too thin

I posted this in another thread, but i think it deserves its own...

Shes hot, has a great voice, rights her own stuff, and has a bad-ass punk attitude... you really can't get better than that... shes #1 over brittney and christina in my book...

Color me blind, but I dont see what the hoopla is all about with this girl. She's got that trashy look going. Wouldnt mind if I was thru a sixpack maybe then I would think different.

Not to put anyones taste down, but she doesnt hold water against Christina nor Britney.... Not even close. If it wasnt for her succesful songs, she would be lucky to be a back-up singer....:laugh:

Originally posted by magellanmax

Color me blind, but I dont see what the hoopla is all about with this girl. She's got that trashy look going. Wouldnt mind if I was thru a sixpack maybe then I would think different.

Not to put anyones taste down, but she doesnt hold water against Christina nor Britney.... Not even close. If it wasnt for her succesful songs, she would be lucky to be a back-up singer....:laugh:

shes not trashy at all... only lately has she been getting a little ghetto... but that was a short phaze...

shes not trashy at all... only lately has she been getting a little ghetto... but that was a short phaze...

Seriously... how on earth could you call Gwen trashy and then say that Britney and Christina are better? I don't see how Gwen is trashy in the least bit... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by tastyt

Seriously... how on earth could you call Gwen trashy and then say that Britney and Christina are better? I don't see how Gwen is trashy in the least bit... :confused: :confused: :confused:

lol yeah seriously.... no doubt started out as a PUNK band... lol... how far from trashy can you get??? thats like saying rage against the machine is too glam.... :laugh: