Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A day in the life of Mr. Hat

nyis4meatheads

It all started one cold day, in a time not too long ago, in a beat, one-horse town not too far away.. that was the day Mr. Hat decided to attachment.php?postid=1238077.jpg

Mr Hat was very sad attachment.php?postid=1237977.jpg. You see, he was sad because the mean, grumpy teamj5 monster didn't like him. He didn't know why he didn't like him... Mr. Hat certainly hadn't done anything to him, but still, the teamj5 moster was mad.

Mr. Hat was a bit attachment.php?postid=1237197.jpg trying to think of something that would make teamj5 like him. But then it came to him! Maybe if teamj5 saw more of Mr. Hat, he'd grow to like him more! What a great idea! :hat: So Mr. Hat got his digital camera, and started snapping away. He got a picture of himself being happy: attachment.php?postid=1238005.jpg and he got a picture of himself being playful: attachment.php?postid=1238064.jpg and a picture of him when he found out that teamj5 fell asleep at 2:30 after seeing Digweed: attachment.php?postid=1237991.jpg and a picture showing teamj5 what he had done to his mom the night before: attachment.php?postid=1238035.jpg. This is sure to make teamj5 like him! Who couldn't love that smiling face? :hat:

Mr Hat sure hopes teamj5 won't still attachment.php?postid=1238046.jpg at him after he's sees this sweet-ass picture book. Isn't it cool teamj5? attachment.php?postid=1238057.jpg

You suck dude.

I cant believe there are that many variations of the smiley face that I hate the most. I guess that goes to show how many types of hate i have for hat guy, and you, mr hat.

I hope the hat is too tight around your head and cuts off oxygen circulation to your bain and kills you.

die hat die

:mad:

Originally posted by teamj5

You suck dude.

I cant believe there are that many variations of the smiley face that I hate the most. I guess that goes to show how many types of hate i have for hat guy, and you, mr hat.

I hope the hat is too tight around your head and cuts off oxygen circulation to your bain and kills you.

die hat die

:mad:

Morning