Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going to Miami?

revaluation

Originally posted by raver_mania

Should I get them today?

Hmmm....I haven't technically asked my boss for the leave yet...

well i havent asked for those days off either, but i've decided that i will just not show up form 8 consecutive days and let them deal with it.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Should I get them today?

Hmmm....I haven't technically asked my boss for the leave yet...

Hell ya!

Vic, you made the hotel reservation already, right? I think we ought to call them every 3 weeks or so to make sure we still have it. I don't want to get down there and have them pull a "Ruth" on us......she got super-fucked last year!

Originally posted by revaluation

Hell ya!

Vic, you made the hotel reservation already, right? I think we ought to call them every 3 weeks or so to make sure we still have it. I don't want to get down there and have them pull a "Ruth" on us......she got super-fucked last year!

yeah, I made the reservations. yeah, Ruth had lots of problems 2 years ago, last year was a different issue all together, but the problems with her hotel that they didnt have her reservation and all that shit was 2 years ago. Last year we didnt have any problems, but to be on the safe side I'll give the hotel a call on the weekend to make sure.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Check www.airtran.com i think they have a sale $62 each way depending on which days you travel...

I hate Airtran. I'll never ever ever fly them again. I flew them once and it was the shittiest airplane, shittiest service, shittiest airline ever.

Half the seats were broken so they wouldn't sit in the "full upright position". There's a one drink maximum in business class. They give you drink tickets so you can't cheat. And the drinks weren't even cold. The planes were old model decommissioned planes from major airlines. It's kinda like riding in a 74 Datsun. Sure, it runs, but you know that it could stall out at any given moment.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I hate Airtran. I'll never ever ever fly them again. I flew them once and it was the shittiest airplane, shittiest service, shittiest airline ever.

I've flown them before and liked it. I dont really care what the planes, food and drinks are like as long as stewardesses are hot...

Last year when we flew for WMC this one hottie gave us a whole bag of airline food (pretzels, crackers, etc.), cause we told her we were poor students and gonna spend all of our money on partying...Did i mention she was hot?

Originally posted by nautilus60

I've flown them before and liked it. I dont really care what the planes, food and drinks are like as long as stewardesses are hot...

I understand not caring much about the food and drinks and liking hot stewardesses, but the condition of the aircraft in which you are being flown is somewhat important, too, I think.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

That's the first time that your Russian-ness has come through in your grammar.

Sadly, I don't think half the fools on CP are going to understand what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

Actually, it wasnt a typo - i was speaking ebonics. I am sure its too much for you, Koreans, to understand:tongue: :)