Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit parking

jxfx

Too Expensive... I park 2 blocks away on the street... I believe between 10th and 11th.

But I do not know if you want to put the car on the street or not... All depends on your preference. I just hate Spending $30 for parking and $25 at the door. $55.00 Before you even sip a beverage. :mad:

Originally posted by roninmess

Theres a little known garage 3 blocks away from exit. I want to say 59th street. Maybe 60th, but its only $7 the entire night.

:eek: Didn't know of this. But in this weather who the hell wants to walk that far. Talk about hard nipples... And major Shrinkage!!!

Originally posted by elementx

:eek: Didn't know of this. But in this weather who the hell wants to walk that far. Talk about hard nipples... And major Shrinkage!!!

um

u just said u park 2 blocks away, i said 3, is 1 block really going to hurt you?

um

u just said u park 2 blocks away, i said 3, is 1 block really going to hurt you?

U got yourself a point...

As for me I will just stay warm and Toasty in my apartment tonight. Have to be back in the office at 6am for some OT. :)

But it is definately good to know.

Theres a little known garage 3 blocks away from exit. I want to say 59th street. Maybe 60th, but its only $7 the entire night.

Is that the Holiday Inn Parking Garage? I know that garage which is one 59st(whatever the next block up from exit is) charges $10.

Originally posted by cwa

i guess the garages get expensive when junior is spinning for 24 hours! I parked in the garage once around the block and it ended up costing $35 from 7am-7pm.

The garage is always that expensive... The ones they are all talking about are a few blocks away. It has nothing to do with JR. The closest lot is a fucking rip off.

Gee, it sure sucks being bridge & tunnel. LOLLLOL. If you were all true blue Manhattanites, you could take cabs right to the front door.

What sucks even more than bridge and tunnel driving into the city and clogging up parking spaces, is when b & T decide to take public transportation and you see the plain jane white girls with slutty bang bang gear and lame guys with no jackets on, in 20 degree weather, grouped together trying to figure out where the nearest BBQ's is before they hit the club.

Please stay HOME!! bwaahahaa

-iliana

:laugh:

Originally posted by iliana

Gee, it sure sucks being bridge & tunnel. LOLLLOL. If you were all true blue Manhattanites, you could take cabs right to the front door.

What sucks even more than bridge and tunnel driving into the city and clogging up parking spaces, is when b & T decide to take public transportation and you see the plain jane white girls with slutty bang bang gear and lame guys with no jackets on, in 20 degree weather, grouped together trying to figure out where the nearest BBQ's is before they hit the club.

-iliana

Ms. Hungtington (b&t) strikes again!! bahhahahahaha:laugh: Jerk..

Originally posted by iliana

-iliana

I guess it sucks being me... :rolleyes: