Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Next Friday @ Abyss.............Something NEW!!!!

Ok so Abyss Has been doing the Male Revue on Fridays for Years and now they do the Top 40 thing after the Show in the Main room.

BUT.......

The owners want to do something in the Little lounge room when you first walk in with the cafe in it.

SO...

Im bringing In Mark Amatucci and Were gonna Try a Night Of TechHouse Music At Abyss. Now its def something Different for Jersey but I think that theres enough people around that would come to This party just to hear a diff kind of Music and to just chilll out and Dance!!

Me and Mark are Very excited about this and Hope you all can come out and check out the new Party.

Not really Much to do down here on a Friday night for Good House Music so it should work out.

If the night grows then we can move this party to a bigger room in abyss.

After a Few weeks i will def be having Guest DJs once in a while to come and play with Mark.

Party Starts NEXT FRIDAY the 24th!!

Anyone that is gonna go and check out this party let me know so i can take care of you

Hope to see you all there Supporting as Usual

Also in the Main room Its gonna be DJ Unique Doing all kinds Of Music(Like Top 40 Stuff) LOTS Of Girls!!

But the club is changing the look of the party its gonna be the

PUSSYCAT LOUNGE

Club will be decorated differently, really cant explain it, guess you just gotta see it. Should be good though.

YEA DEF SHOULD BE A COOL NIGHT. MAKIN ABYSS INTO A LITTLE MORE LOUNGY ALMOST LIKE DEKO WOULD BE ON A THURS.

D.J. UNIQUE SPINNING R&B, 80'S HIP HOP AND MARK AMATUCCI DOING HIS THING WITH THE TECH.

ALONG WITH M.C. RINGO ....

MARTINI'S AND CIGARS GOIN AROUND ALL NIGHT...VERY ELEGANT AND LOUNGY...SOUNDS INTERESTED? HIT ME UP FOR COMP PASSES AND/OR GUESTLIST.

THE FOREPLAY BEGINS JANUARY 24TH 2003 @ABYSS FRI'S

FOR MORE INFO VISIT THE SITE....GO BEYOND NIGHTLIFE:party:

Originally posted by binoys

Ok so Abyss Has been doing the Male Revue on Fridays for Years and now they do the Top 40 thing after the Show in the Main room.

BUT.......

The owners want to do something in the Little lounge room when you first walk in with the cafe in it.

SO...

Im bringing In Mark Amatucci and Were gonna Try a Night Of TechHouse Music At Abyss. Now its def something Different for Jersey but I think that theres enough people around that would come to This party just to hear a diff kind of Music and to just chilll out and Dance!!

Me and Mark are Very excited about this and Hope you all can come out and check out the new Party.

Not really Much to do down here on a Friday night for Good House Music so it should work out.

After a Few weeks i will def be having Guest DJs once in a while to come and play with Mark.

Anyone that is gonna go and check out this party let me know so i can take care of you

If Anyone Needs A GuestList for this Just Let Me know, Ill be giving out comps to people that wanna check out the party.

Originally posted by binoys

BUT.......

Just outta curiosity, that cafe room is really tiny !! After you hook up all the equip (and possibly walls) there aint gonna be much room left to wiggle around !!

You mentioned that if the crowd grows, you'll move it to a bigger room, where?? Or, to put in in another way, which party gets bumped?? I hardly think there's more room to convert, unless the owners are planning on knocking down some exterior walls and reducing the parking space. If they do, hope the club across the street will let us use their huge parking space.

Anywayz, I always show up at abyss on friday nites, cant wait to see this new thing....hope it works out guys.

Originally posted by magellanmax

Just outta curiosity, that cafe room is really tiny !! After you hook up all the equip (and possibly walls) there aint gonna be much room left to wiggle around !!

You mentioned that if the crowd grows, you'll move it to a bigger room, where?? Or, to put in in another way, which party gets bumped?? I hardly think there's more room to convert, unless the owners are planning on knocking down some exterior walls and reducing the parking space. If they do, hope the club across the street will let us use their huge parking space.

Anywayz, I always show up at abyss on friday nites, cant wait to see this new thing....hope it works out guys.

The Were Bringing in a Mobile setup for the Cafe Room, Its gonna be set up like a lounge. The room should be good for about 50-75 people. If the party grows it will moe downstairs. Right now the downstairs is currently closed on friday nights. They are renovating it so if the party does well we can move it downstairs without bumping any party. Glad you will come support find me in there for a shot.

Also this night is gonna be for anyone who ever complained about Music in Jersey. I have no problems with it. I hear Amazing music EVERY Sat At Deko And Many Other Places In Jersey. BUT there are people out there that have this PreJudgement of JERSEY Music...If your one of those people then come check this out. You wont be dissapointed.

Lots of Great Talent In Jersey and you will get to experience them at this party.

Originally posted by whatevaman

honestly, those people who are into hard progressive, tribal, techno, non comercial shit. check out this party. finaly mark will be able to spin however the fuck he wants without any restrictions.

Yeah dood!! Def something different! Should be hot.

Originally posted by muzikman

i really cant wait... for anyone that hates typical jersey muzik should come check it out.. i think its gonna be a good time.. chill little lounge area to chill out have some drinks and here some good muzik.. what else u gonna do on a friday :D

YEAH DOOOOD!!!! You Tell Em!!