Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arc Friday (vinyl) did anyone go lat nite?

Originally posted by tollfree

How was it?

I didn't go. But from his website. I hear some good reviews. He was dropping alot of sick, unknown tribal tracks down. Sounded like I missed out on a great show. But absolutely cannot wait for the 31st!!!

4 YEARS OF BE YOURSELF

Originally posted by reddog4063

i heard from some pretty reliable peeps that it was completely outta control.....mr T had em bouncing till the next day...surely a warm-up of things to come...Jan 31st...

Defintately antipating an incredible night. I missed the 3rd Ann. And I hear it was crazy. But I believe this year will top them all. It will be the longest running Friday night party in NYC!!!

Originally posted by reddog4063

i heard from some pretty reliable peeps that it was completely outta control.....mr T had em bouncing till the next day...surely a warm-up of things to come...Jan 31st...

Also a President's Day marathon set appears to be in the works.

If Love from NYC will still be happening earlier that Sunday, people could try doing an Arc-athon and go the distance at both.

Originally posted by neptune1

the man NEVER let up (till 9:15 at least) and was HARD tribal, IDs next to impossible to make... "um, do you know what track this is?"... must have heard that 100x last night...

and the answer is "no, i have no idea..."

WERK:cool:

Perks of being a world famous DJ/Producer... Get thousands of DEMOS a year...

Perks of going to a party hosted by a world famous DJ/Producer... Get to hear these Gems before they are released...