Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj's i like to see play maze...........

Guest saleen351

"cheese? the nj shore completely crushed the Hamptons... We crush miami in the summer if you compare to miami winter."

What does that mean? Do you just make this crap up? I don't feel crushed.

We crush every city in america except NYC....

Do you really believe this bullshit?

We have the best djs (locals vs locals) and no guestlists, no comps, no million dollar guests, no bs, no dress codes, no high dollar anything, no vip areas, no door guys in suits, no bs marketing, hot chicks everywhere, styles of muisc for everyone, and the number one thing we have is

Is this supposed to be a good thing?

"If you seriously say you've been to temps in the summer and its cheese, please by all means post it on the nj board. Though you'd happen to know the dj there, is the man who opened the biggest club in nyc, EXIT..... Besides og, he crushes every dj down in south florida and crushes 80% of the guest djs down here...

Are you seriously saying that because a DJ was hired to do the opening of EXIT that I am supposed to be impressed? And, again, WHAT DOES "HE CRUSHES DJs" mean?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ogmiami

"cheese? the nj shore completely crushed the Hamptons... We crush miami in the summer if you compare to miami winter."

What does that mean? Do you just make this crap up? I don't feel crushed.

We crush every city in america except NYC....

Do you really believe this bullshit?

We have the best djs (locals vs locals) and no guestlists, no comps, no million dollar guests, no bs, no dress codes, no high dollar anything, no vip areas, no door guys in suits, no bs marketing, hot chicks everywhere, styles of muisc for everyone, and the number one thing we have is

Is this supposed to be a good thing?

"If you seriously say you've been to temps in the summer and its cheese, please by all means post it on the nj board. Though you'd happen to know the dj there, is the man who opened the biggest club in nyc, EXIT..... Besides og, he crushes every dj down in south florida and crushes 80% of the guest djs down here...

Are you seriously saying that because a DJ was hired to do the opening of EXIT that I am supposed to be impressed? And, again, WHAT DOES "HE CRUSHES DJs" mean?

we keeping opening clubs in nj, and on the shore, whereas nyc and miami keep closing them...

case closed... you can't argue with that..

SALEEN YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A COMPLETE IDIOT.DO YOU EVER READ YOUR POSTS?IF YOU DID YOU WOULD EVEN THINK YOU'RE AN IDIOT."WE KEEPING OPENING CLUBS..."."DJS I LIKE TO SEE AT MAZE".YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL OR USE PROPER GRAMMER.YOUR TASTE IN MUSIC ASIDE,YOU ARE A MORON.PLEASE SHUT UP.

FIRST IT WAS ALL ABOUT LAUDERDALE.NOW EVEN YOU KNOW WRONG YOU WERE.THEN IT WAS ABOUT MAZE TAKING OVER THE WORLD.WRONG AGAIN.YOUR CLAIM TO FAME IS THAT YOU POSTED A COUPLE OF TRACK IDS FIRST.WHAT A LOSER.THE DJS YOU PRAISE ARE THE CHEESEMASTERS WHO STOPPED GETTING GIGS OUTSIDE OF NEW JERSEY YEARS AGO BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T RPOGRESSED AS ARTISTS.SOMEONE ASKS YOU A REAL QUESTION AND YOU ANSWER WITH "WE CRUSHED THE HAMPTONS AND WE CRUSH EVERY CITY IN AMERICA".NEXT TIME TRY TO SUPPORT YOUR POSITION WITH SOME SORT OF FACTS.YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOURSELF OR OTHERS AND ARE JUST A TYPICAL NEW JERSEY LOUDMOUTH GUIDO JERKOFF.GO HOME TO YOUR CHEESE INFESTED PLAYGROUND WITH YOUR STUPID SHINY SHIRT AND LISTEN TO YOUR HASBEEN DJS. AND AFTER THE BIG NIGHT OUT YOU CAN GO HOME AND MASTURBATE BECAUSE EVEN THE TACKY NEW JERSEY GIRLS WITH THIER BIG HAIR AND GUM SMACKING WILL REJECT YOU.

Originally posted by digital7

Halo Varga @ P.M.Sessions ... Why not? fresh off a Fabric 7 and Destinations release ... It would make sense and would also fit the description of what they are trying to do on fridays .. Bring distinct and excellent talent .. something fresh to Miami .. If in doubt .. see him @ the Soma Party during conference and all your questions will be answered :cool:

Heard some production of him. Never heard him spin. Can't wait for WMC:D :cool:

we keeping opening clubs in nj, and on the shore, whereas nyc and miami keep closing them...

Bad grammer and it still says nothing to support your position. I did some checking...# of liquor permits changing hands in NJ each year is about equal to FL. Reported revenue from food and booze sales on Jersey Shore (excluding Atlantic City) is well below Sobe.

I go to lots of gay parties becuz I like that sound... I was at Maze for Rauhofer. The title of the thread was "Dj's I'd like to see play at Maze". I'd like to hear Junior becuz everytime I go to NYC, I go to Twilo (RIP) and I have a great time. Is that a crime? I support my local dj's.... Just becuz I don't go out every single night doesn't mean I don't support.

Lola, I wasn't putting down your taste in music (or Saleen's for that matter). I was only pointing out that if you had been here 5 years ago, that's all you would have heard. Even though this board is full of people who want to bash others for what they like, it's still OK to like whatever makes you dance.

Originally posted by ogmiami

Lola, I wasn't putting down your taste in music (or Saleen's for that matter). I was only pointing out that if you had been here 5 years ago, that's all you would have heard. Even though this board is full of people who want to bash others for what they like, it's still OK to like whatever makes you dance.

Oh yeah, I understood what you were saying..... I was here 5 years ago and I went to hear all those DJ's... I can't help it, I still like that style of music. I'm very open to all types of music, but I like the sound that Junior, Calderone, Rauhofer, etc. throw out. I also dig Midwest Hard House, but can't seem to find any down here:(

I'm fine with my OG and Roland;) And I very much look forward to hearing Picotto in the near future:eek:

Okay back to work..... I just came from lunch and I'm half in the bag................hiccup:D

Lola;)