Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit of Ibiza @ Discotheque last nite

I think I may have found another decent place to check out from time to time.

Now, first of all for all the hardcore dance fanatics, it wasn't all that in comparison. But the lighting & sound system was good. (better than exit, not saying much, but definitely nowhere close to arc).

The crowd was pretty good. Ok, it was mostly girls (i won't complain on that)!

The back room playing hip hop was filled with indians, and isn't my scene anyways (yes, i'm indian).

But I'd say a combination of the crowd, music, and ambience made it an enjoyable night.

Drawbacks? Well, only at the door, where its freezing cold, and they're not letting in single guys? That's too bad. It's not like there were a ton of guys in there anyways.

And besides the dance scene isn't about grinding some girl... just let us in dude, its too cold outside. Unless its truly overcrowded and is a fire hazard, there's no reason to make anyone wait.

Maybe in Miami or LA where the weather isn't a factor, just patience is... but not NY.

But the lighting & sound system was good. (better than exit

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: U need glasses

Originally posted by leftymo

I think I may have found another decent place to check out from time to time.

Now, first of all for all the hardcore dance fanatics, it wasn't all that in comparison. But the lighting & sound system was good. (better than exit, not saying much, but definitely nowhere close to arc).

The crowd was pretty good. Ok, it was mostly girls (i won't complain on that)!

The back room playing hip hop was filled with indians, and isn't my scene anyways (yes, i'm indian).

But I'd say a combination of the crowd, music, and ambience made it an enjoyable night.

Drawbacks? Well, only at the door, where its freezing cold, and they're not letting in single guys? That's too bad. It's not like there were a ton of guys in there anyways.

And besides the dance scene isn't about grinding some girl... just let us in dude, its too cold outside. Unless its truly overcrowded and is a fire hazard, there's no reason to make anyone wait.

Maybe in Miami or LA where the weather isn't a factor, just patience is... but not NY.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sorry, I meant the sound system was better than exit's.

As for the lighting, actually it's probably comparable to exits...

And I was wearing glasses!!! but not the prescription kind. ha ha ha ha ha ha

Exit is good though, well, in a city that has a dead dance scene its good enough.

I dont get why they call this party "the spirit of Ibiza". The only thing I found "Ibiza" about it was the bongo/drum player. Other than that, it was just like any other night at Disco.:confused:

Oh, its $20(on the CP guestlist)..there really isnt much of a dress code;just make sure you dont wear sneakers, hats, or severly baggy pants. Plus, Dance on the mainn floor and hip-hop in the back.