Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its been a while...

dgmodel

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

haha. when/if im married ill give my man more sex. if you are going to be together for a lifetime, you might as well have fun with eachother.

about your date...

it is great that you had a good time, i have realized over A LOT of good first dates that it is just one night. you cant think it will become anything because most of the time it doesnt. things can heat up really fast and fizzle out equally as fast. i guess i am a easy to get along with person becuase i always go on great first dates. the problem is, things can get boring fast. i dont wanna be negative, i hope this is not the case for you. i am actually in a similar situation with a guy i recently met & things are moving along very well.

dont have expectations and you wont be let down.. :D

youre absolutely right... false hope is a dangerous thing... im just going along with it.. not expectations no anticipation... just if it happends it happends if not... hey theres always tomorrow...

Originally posted by dgmodel

:aright: right back at you man... congrats... and lets keep up with this positive attitude... :aright:

...yo yo yo...my "future wife" called me at work today...honestly i didnt think she'd call but woooofa...cant wait till our date on saturday night...she's 28...physical therapist...and laughs at my jokes - that shit is key...oh yes...she will be mine....boooooooya...i'm on cloud nine...:aright:

Originally posted by phatman

...yo yo yo...my "future wife" called me at work today...honestly i didnt think she'd call but woooofa...cant wait till our date on saturday night...she's 28...physical therapist...and laughs at my jokes - that shit is key...oh yes...she will be mine....boooooooya...i'm on cloud nine...:aright:

you are such a dreamer. i hope shes the one. :D

Originally posted by somebitch

you are such a dreamer. i hope shes the one. :D

...yes...yes i am...but i mean,shit, i cant even tell you when the last time i had two dates with two different women within the same week...that's like ancient history for me...fuck it...i much rather be a dreamer than the alternative...it means, after all these years my bad experiences have not taken that out of me...i still have the capability to feel and think positive about meeting new people...especially women...now that, for me, is refreshing news...

after a series of girls, and endless amounts of dates, ive had one good one... actually i had a great one... yesterday evening went on a datey date with this girl, and right from "hello..." the evening was a blast, not a moment of silence... not a moment of awkwardness or lack of intrest, and more importantly didnt have to be 1/2cocked on VO&7 to tolerate it... but heres the best part it didnt end there... wound up carrying itself forward through the evening and into the early afternoon of today... woke up prepared breakfast, and spent the entire morning laughing, giggling and playing around in bed... all in all definately a night to remember, and something i needed, especially after this week i went through... why am i writing this thread??? no reason whats so ever... just after a series of threads/posts of saying "girls are evil" and "dating sucks" and etc... thought i post a positive one...

i guess i must be the biggest pervert on the board

but being that this is the sex board

i dont understand why u left those details out

i dont want to read about breakfast etc

how does she look

describe her naked

how was the sex

was she a pleaser or receiver?

did u eat her out

how did she taste?

get off my cloud homie... this girl called me this afternoon... and said do you want to do some tonight... "lowkey" blah blah blah.. so she said how about we just watch american idol at your apt... and etc.. so i said fine... i prepared/made dinner... (mesclun salad, stuffed porkchops, brown rice, garlic bread... and strawberries for afterwards...)and we watched the idol and blah... and afterwards just hung out.. she watch a few of my movies that i made... laughed our asses off then she just left a few moments ago... all in all another good event... from my point of view... however not as good as last time, but nonetheless a really good time... see what happends this week... :)

(i just got a good idea for a thread... im going to start a thread about all my dates with different girls and ish... and keep a log, and comment on each... blah etc... kind of like a male sex in the city joint.. hrrrrm... nahhhh fuck it...)

Originally posted by nympho69

i guess i must be the biggest pervert on the board

but being that this is the sex board

i dont understand why u left those details out

i dont want to read about breakfast etc

how does she look

describe her naked

how was the sex

was she a pleaser or receiver?

did u eat her out

how did she taste?

perv!!!

im not married however from what i hear (most of my friends / acquaintances are older and married) and sex is a rareity... but if i had to say if thats why men are afraid to get married... id say no... i feel that most men (not all) are simply afraid of commitment and or being with one woman... because they feel that theres something always better coming along or that the risk of losing something is greater than the chance of gaining something (Single/Married risk ratio)

who says u cant sleep with other women once ur married?

...yes...yes i am...but i mean,shit, i cant even tell you when the last time i had two dates with two different women within the same week...that's like ancient history for me...fuck it...i much rather be a dreamer than the alternative...it means, after all these years my bad experiences have not taken that out of me...i still have the capability to feel and think positive about meeting new people...especially women...now that, for me, is refreshing news...

WOO-HOO! :party:

I'm so glad to hear it... could it be, TWO fucked-for-lifers finding redemption? ;) It's so true though hon, no matter what, you gotta still keep yourself open. There have been so many times that I felt like an idiot for having opened myself up to someone too quickly and then getting burned. But wtf, too many people are dead inside. Anything in this life that means anything is going to be risky...

Originally posted by tastyt

...werd...i sooo needed to feel this right now...i've been really down about possibly losing my apartment...and some other things in my life...she's got a great attitude to boot...real positive and open about having fun and enjoying life...

...thanks for being happy for me...pinky friends for life...god, does this mean we might actually double date at some point?...hmmm....

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm so glad to hear it... could it be, TWO fucked-for-lifers finding redemption? ;) It's so true though hon, no matter what, you gotta still keep yourself open. There have been so many times that I felt like an idiot for having opened myself up to someone too quickly and then getting burned. But wtf, too many people are dead inside. Anything in this life that means anything is going to be risky...

tastyt are u talking abot me ? heheheh i felt so many time the same i always open my self very fast and usually got hurt sometimes i think and said " shit why did i say that " and regret it .... it's been hard for me , really but after all i dont want to change thats my personality ......

hey dgmodel hope u have a great second date when u meet her again :)