Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ibiza 2003

I'm returning this year after taking last summer off.

Just the thought of returning back to Pacha, Privilage, and of course, Amnesia & Space, always puts a gigantic grin on my face.

Myself and three others will be going in August (middle of the month, give or take). We stayed at the Royal Plaza two summers ago. No complaints. A little pricey, but, well worth it.

We may consider more of a "clubber" hotel this time around.

Where can I get an Ibiza Calendar of events for this summer?

Does such a thing exist?

(i.e. opening/closing/theme parties, DJ events, etc.)

hey talkin about ibiza, i've been going 4 the last 4 years now, but due to work commitments had to miss out on last year. Never mind though only a few more months till the fun begins again.

has the price of x dropped last year. When i was last out there it was about 5 GBP per x, but as the price in the domestic scene was so low I was just wondering how much u krazy katz were paying last year.

hope your all ready 4 another mad season, as is said every year. this one is gonna be a WINNER!!:clap: :clap:

had to reregister for some reason....anyways good to see some heads out there coming this summer, it's going to be an interesting one with alot of competition between the clubs, so there is going to be extra effort made...and it's Pacha's 30th birthday year!

X was down in price and quality last summer about $6 a pop, but some dodgy ones out there.

I would also love to visit Prague as it appears to be a stunning city with two parts to it, old and new. Don't know if there is much of a music scene happening out there. hasta!

Originally posted by technojesus

Went last summer and had a great time! Taking this year off but have Prague in my plans. Might make the trip to the island of sin in 2004 though.

make sure you chk out the roxy in prague they always bring in dj's

& stay away from "hills" absinthe- total crap....

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a bit of an update for anyone heading out to ibiza this summer mainly concerning Pacha.

Ministry Of Sound will no longer be playing Friday nights, this is a BIG shocker as they were established as one of the busiest nights @ Pacha. Not confirmed if they will be playing another night there yet. Pete Tong will be taking over the Friday night slot, no doubt with some elite guests.

Subliminal + Underwater have split on their Wednesday night residency, which is a great shame as the magic of this new success story was the synergy created between Morillo + Emerson. Subliminal stays on Wednesdays, Underwater moves to Tuesdays.

Perfecto is no longer @ Pacha and Paul Oakenfold has not announced plans to play anywhere else as of yet.

Ciao!