Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you soooooo much NEW YORK!

All I have to say is I wish I was still there. I arrived back home in Chicago today about 2 hours ago and I miss it already. I want to thank New York and its many wonderful people and sights and especially clubs for taking in a 1st timer and showing her a kick ass time. Unfortunately I didn't have the time nor the energy to make it to ALL the clubs but I did go to Float/Arc on Friday, Sullivan Room and Sound Factory on Saturday and Cheetah last night. The places there blow Chicago clubs away hands down. I am definately serious in looking to move to New York. I am just bummed that I didn't get a chance to get the hottie that I met last night phone number before I left...I was one sad girl. :(

All in all, I had the best time since Miami last year and though I will be going to WMC this year, I still love New York. :cool:

Originally posted by sheendawg

Awww, that's so sweet! Glad you had a good time. If you wanna move here, this is a good website to look for places.

www.craigslist.org

Thanks, I was actually looking around some websites for both jobs and apartments, but I can't move until I graduate in June. I want to move by my Birthday in July so we'll see.

Originally posted by lilliz77

All I have to say is I wish I was still there. I arrived back home in Chicago today about 2 hours ago and I miss it already. I want to thank New York and its many wonderful people and sights and especially clubs for taking in a 1st timer and showing her a kick ass time. Unfortunately I didn't have the time nor the energy to make it to ALL the clubs but I did go to Float/Arc on Friday, Sullivan Room and Sound Factory on Saturday and Cheetah last night. The places there blow Chicago clubs away hands down. I am definately serious in looking to move to New York. I am just bummed that I didn't get a chance to get the hottie that I met last night phone number before I left...I was one sad girl. :(

All in all, I had the best time since Miami last year and though I will be going to WMC this year, I still love New York. :cool:

it's ok liz, just pm me and i'll give u my number. haha. in all seriousness, glad you had a good time, and maybe we'll get together at wmc. be safe.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

it's ok liz, just pm me and i'll give u my number. haha. in all seriousness, glad you had a good time, and maybe we'll get together at wmc. be safe.

hahaha, you know I will always call you. I am sorry I never got to go to The Roxy, but we will hook up at Miami. I will PM you later.

:)