Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know you're outta shape when......

JonStephen

Originally posted by spragga25

I remember when I used to run 100 miles a week for X-Country back in the day! God I'm old...:rolleyes:

Holy shit - I ran CC for 2 years... we used to log at least 7+ miles per day.

What the fuck was I thinking back then:confused: :laugh:

Henderson Hills was THE WORST! It was these wicked long dirt road in Davison that had these monsterous hills on it..... Wow to have that energy again...........*sigh*:rolleyes:

Lola;)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You get on a treadmill and run 3 miles at 8 min miles and start dryheaving 10 mins after you finish.

I used to do that as a warm up......now I'm so outta shape it stings.

sounds like someone is getting ready for the WMC this year...play "Eye of the Tiger" while u run, that should help out...;):tongue:

Originally posted by armanifella

Whats the name of it, I ran in highschool and college for 2 years. I am trying to get back in it.

I'm in the beginning stages of putting it together. I ran for the Syracuse Chargers for 1 year and the New York Elite Track Club for 1.

I have commitments from a 7 foot High Jumper, my little bro (10.40 100m, 21.16 200m) and a 46 second 400 meter runner. If I ever get into shape - my best event is the 800 (PR - 1:50.76)

The club is going to based in Rochester, NY but we'll be running many meets in NYC and on the east coast. I'll let you know as soon as we get things going.

What are your personal bests in the events you ran?

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

sounds like someone is getting ready for the WMC this year...play "Eye of the Tiger" while u run, that should help out...;):tongue:

YUP!!!!!!

I even got the Rocky Greatest Hits Soundtrack tape from my days wrestling..........that shit would pump you up.

Only got less than two months to cut trim.......done it before and I'll do it again:)

Unfortunately I get Shin Splints to easily... Does anyone know how to prevent them.

But I do bike ride in the summer time... Between 150 and 200 miles per week. And I too am guilty of the Rocky Sound Track when I ride sometimes... Anything up beat. But that sound track just gets you pumped. All I do is think about scenes in the movie for each song. And it gets me going...

I have even had them put it in the CD player at the gym... :D

Originally posted by elementx

Unfortunately I get Shin Splints to easily... Does anyone know how to prevent them.

But I do bike ride in the summer time... Between 150 and 200 miles per week. And I too am guilty of the Rocky Sound Track when I ride sometimes... Anything up beat. But that sound track just gets you pumped. All I do is think about scenes in the movie for each song. And it gets me going...

I have even had them put it in the CD player at the gym... :D

Ice your shins for 10 minutes before and for 20 minutes after you workout - that usually helps!

Originally posted by spragga25

I'm in the beginning stages of putting it together. I ran for the Syracuse Chargers for 1 year and the New York Elite Track Club for 1.

I have commitments from a 7 foot High Jumper, my little bro (10.40 100m, 21.16 200m) and a 46 second 400 meter runner. If I ever get into shape - my best event is the 800 (PR - 1:50.76)

The club is going to based in Rochester, NY but we'll be running many meets in NYC and on the east coast. I'll let you know as soon as we get things going.

What are your personal bests in the events you ran?

All auto matic time: 100: 10.87, 200: 22.01, 400: 49.4

• 2 weeks later...