Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lingerie...

dgmodel

what color lingerie do you prefer???  

14 members have voted

1. 1. what color lingerie do you prefer???

• black...
    • red...
    • white...
    • other...

Originally posted by dgmodel

what lingerie color do you prefer on your women???

I'm surprised you didnt include the color PINK !!! Its such a sexy color on a girl...Ooooohhh Yeeeeah !!

Think of the pink panties or negligee....so cute,...sexy, innocent and most of all, its all woman color. I personally think that color brings out the feminine in a girl or woman. I could be wrong, but thats my opinion on the matter....Am I confused???.. Hope not, coz i got stock stake on it...LOL;)

Originally posted by kaysersoze

I'm surprised you didnt include the color PINK !!! Its such a sexy color on a girl...Ooooohhh Yeeeeah !!

Think of the pink panties or negligee....so cute,...sexy, innocent and most of all, its all woman color. I personally think that color brings out the feminine in a girl or woman. I could be wrong, but thats my opinion on the matter....Am I confused???.. Hope not, coz i got stock stake on it...LOL;)

ICK! I hate pink! I guess it looks ok on blondes, or someeone with light skin, but if you're any darker than an albino it doesn't really suit... :yuck: Of course, that's JMO... ;)