Clubplanet Nightlife Community

God Damn!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by hunnie818

Im w/ you!!! :mad:

It definately feels like it should be Thursday already...

Grrrrrr!!! and i go back to school tomorrow! :rolleyes:

and its freezing out and i have a cold..... :(

And if feels like just yesterday we were talking and saying, Thank god school is over.

Originally posted by xrapturex

This is already a long week. :(

Anyone else think so? I cant believe its only Tuesday, and I have to go back to school tonight. This is my early FU :mad:

I know, I gave an FU to Monady already....lol Tuesday is a lil better, not by much though....

Originally posted by xrapturex

This is already a long week. :(

Anyone else think so? I cant believe its only Tuesday, and I have to go back to school tonight. This is my early FU :mad:

i went back to school last night and man does it suck. there is nothing like hearing a teacher talk for 5 hours. i gave my FU on sunday just thinking about going back...and yea this week is really dragging.

Originally posted by whitecamaro

i went back to school last night and man does it suck. there is nothing like hearing a teacher talk for 5 hours. i gave my FU on sunday just thinking about going back...and yea this week is really dragging.

Im hoping i have some good teachers this semester at least. Last semester was snoozeville. At least I wasnt stupid enough to take saturday classes again.

Originally posted by erica127

i hope u & hunnie have a not so stressful semester...as for me, i am soo with you on this week being long..i have my friggin final for my winter class on the 28th & spring semester starts the 30th...so a big FU to school from me :D

Thank you erica, I hope your semester goes well also ;) You didnt have too much time off :(

Originally posted by incredulous

imagine, would you do that???

like in BLOW with johnny depp, when he didnt have any more room for boxes of $. would you take the risk???

But think of how lax the laws were then.....Still doesn't help in the illegal department,,,But if that happened now, I couldn't even imagine.....:eek:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

But think of how lax the laws were then.....Still doesn't help in the illegal department,,,But if that happened now, I couldn't even imagine.....:eek:

they would lock you up, and throw away the key.

i think its more jailtime to be a drugdealer now, then to murder someone :confused:

Originally posted by incredulous

they would lock you up, and throw away the key.

i think its more jailtime to be a drugdealer now, then to murder someone :confused:

I think with some drugs now they are putting attempted murder as part of the sentence too, althought I could be mistaken.