Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf Saturday Questions!

Ok so once again I am going to attempt to go out and make to to SF on Sunday. I'm staying at a friends house who is going so that may give me more modavation to go than just sleeping at home and waking up at 6am

First Question:

Where can I get the $40 pre paid tickets?

Second Question:

Do they allow digital cameras inside?

Third Question:

I can wear diesel sneakers in there right?

Ok sorry if you think these are stupid questions, it's my first time going and I don't know the whole deal how they are wit saturdays. Thanks :)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Ok so once again I am going to attempt to go out and make to to SF on Sunday. I'm staying at a friends house who is going so that may give me more modavation to go than just sleeping at home and waking up at 6am

First Question:

Where can I get the $40 pre paid tickets?

Second Question:

Do they allow digital cameras inside?

Third Question:

I can wear diesel sneakers in there right?

Ok sorry if you think these are stupid questions, it's my first time going and I don't know the whole deal how they are wit saturdays. Thanks :)

Yea 40 prepaid tickets and 5.95 shipping and handeling...lol

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

But iv seen pix of people there on saturdays :(

you have to sneak the camera in. i read on sicktracks a girl that got in a 35mm... onen person holds the batteries.. the other camera and the other the film... if you show the camera is empty they will let you in... the film and batteries are easier to hide.

digital... i dunno . i guess batteries, camera andn flash card??? you can give it a try but again, it may be held at the door

also just to let you know.. you are going at probably the worst time.. its going to be wall-2wall at that time! :shake:

i believe last year the fire marshall closed the doors around 6 or 7 for a couple hours.. they re-opened and starting letting ppl back in at 9 or so..

good luck

Originally posted by nycchic24

also just to let you know.. you are going at probably the worst time.. its going to be wall-2wall at that time! :shake:

i believe last year the fire marshall closed the doors around 6 or 7 for a couple hours.. they re-opened and starting letting ppl back in at 9 or so..

good luck

they didnt start letting back in until like 10:15...

personally i'm going anywhere between 1 and 3...

Originally posted by girly

I bring a disposable camera and i will have one with me this weekend too, I usually put it in my sneaker in my bag to sneak it in..If you want to bring a camera i would go with a disposable just in case they find it..

Well im gonna try with my digi cam cause its pretty small and I can put it in my boot but if they find it ill just put it in the car no biggie, but inside if the bouncers see a flash will they do anything?

from what people told me the security has taken cameras away but i think if you take a pic quick you should be ok.. I was taking pics NYE and they saw me and were shaking their heads but didn't take it away, i think cause it was NYE and thry gave a little leeway.

Originally posted by aphelion

they didnt start letting back in until like 10:15...

personally i'm going anywhere between 1 and 3...

yeah ..tthats the time i would go... but i wanna watch the superbowl. its not worth it to go for that short a time.. (lol i know 5 hours may seem long in any other club.. but not in the factory)