Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does any1 actually LIKE going to work??

georgym

Originally posted by gmccookny

I don't really mind it at times. In fact, i even look forward to it :eek:

It's the best when it's busy, cuz the day goes by so fast, and at least im not at home collecting dust and wasting away~~

And when payday comes, is there any better feeling :cool:

I pretty much look forward to work everyday. I don't think I could hate my job ever.... It's my lil escape from reality....

I used to love my job rite up until i got a new boss. he came and completely killed the morale in the store esp cuz he was thinkin he was hitler. When i first started i actually didn't care bout clockin 5 minutes early and being asked to stay late or switch my dayz off. Now its like savor all the free time i get

Originally posted by thehype

I used to love my job rite up until i got a new boss. he came and completely killed the morale in the store esp cuz he was thinkin he was hitler. When i first started i actually didn't care bout clockin 5 minutes early and being asked to stay late or switch my dayz off. Now its like savor all the free time i get

sometimes they think because they pay you, the OWN you. and everything revolves around them :mad:

I look foward to going to work everyday as well. But then when I get there. I look foward to going home even more. :D

Work is work. We would all be bored without it because it passes time. Also if there was no work. Then the weekend would be nothing to look foward to. I don't know it is wierd. But without the bad you dont have good. So yeah I guess I like going to work in a round about way. Besides most of the people in my office are pretty cool. So it makes for a better day. And come about 5pm I have the office to myself for about 3 hours. So the radio blasts. And I get my work done without anyone to bother me. :D

I am not employed yet -- currently finishing out my last semester!!

But....over the summer, I absolutely LOVED my job and going to work everyday.... I loved the people, the sense of accomplishment, the positive feedback - It just made me feel like I had a purpose...I'm actually very excited to start my career......

ONLY THING I HATE is actually getting myself out of bed.... that is the hardest and worst part....but once I'm up and had my coffee, I'm fine :D

Originally posted by copahc

What do you do?

I wish I liked my job that much.

Other than post on Cp...lol I run the office for a construction company. I do all the invoices, billing, contracts, materials, etc. etc. Usually my guys are out on the job site. My boss splits here time between the office and the site. I have no dress code at all. And boss is awesome. She almost like my second mom sometimes...lol My guys are awesome. One is one of my best friends so, it makes for an interesting day sometimes.... I even bake for them...How sad is that.... If I complain, I'll get my lil hinney kicked....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Other than post on Cp...lol I run the office for a construction company. I do all the invoices, billing, contracts, materials, etc. etc. Usually my guys are out on the job site. My boss splits here time between the office and the site. I have no dress code at all. And boss is awesome. She almost like my second mom sometimes...lol My guys are awesome. One is one of my best friends so, it makes for an interesting day sometimes.... I even bake for them...How sad is that.... If I complain, I'll get my lil hinney kicked....

that sounds like a pretty cool place to work in, can i get an application:confused: :laugh:

Originally posted by incredulous

that sounds like a pretty cool place to work in, can i get an application:confused: :laugh:

You and everyone else...lol Serously though, I don't think I have ever had I job that I have enjoyed this much. It can get a lil boring here and there, but I can always find something to do, if choose. I actually TRY not to go to work after a bad or good (depending on how you look at it) night out. Luckily I am a ball full of enery normally so, I can play it off....

Originally posted by destiny779

to be a masseuse

and still be at two of the jobs i'm at right now

:)

Do you really want to be a masseuse? Is it so you can touch hot naked bodies all the time?? Hehe

I’m not sure what my dream job would be. Probably something that would require me to travel all over the world though. I love to travel.

Originally posted by incredulous

you are only thinking about the good. what about the big fat hairy thngs you will have to massage. and dont get me started on the men.

Hahah, that is so true.

I know a couple of people who got into it, but they left to find other professions b/c it didn;t turn out how they expected it would :blank:

I would love to be a diplomat and work in international affairs. I would be able to travel, be a learned scholar, and be able to park anywhere in the city i want to !

haha :tongue: