Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's your fav. candy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't usually eat candy, never have... I don't like chocolate really, so that could be the main reason. If I am going to eat it, it has to be a something with peanut butter, like Twix or Reese's Sticks...That's about it. I won't M&M's, Kisses, plain chocolate bars, nothing with coconut.... God, I am pain in the ass....lol

Has anyone been to Dylan's...that candy shop in midtown

Someone gave me this HUGE candy basket from there for xmas...it was filled with every candy I used to eat as a kid ( warheads, lemon drops, sour patch kids, NERDS << almost cried when i saw those :tongue: , etc) anything you could think of from when you were younger...:drool:

Originally posted by sassa

i know that one..it IS good...:)

anyone ever had ghirardelli, toblerone, lindt, or godiva chocolate...yummy...:drool:

white and dark chocolate are so good...

yeah i eat all that stuff..

godiva truffles are #1 though. i love the french vanilla but it is a seasonal, i think it is spring :laugh: i cant wait for them to make that truffle again!! :mad:

i also like white and dark chocolate, milk is just OK. well, i will eat milk chocolate but it doesnt satisfy like the others.

i also love, sweettarts, gummy bears, baci, spree, sourpatch kids, sour stuff and sugar :drool: mmmmmmm

Originally posted by codica3

Ohh I forgot.. I sweat those Rocher's things.. the little balls of chocolate wafer with fudge and a nut inside..

I am with you on this one 100%.. I would eat them layer by layer 'till I got to the inside (chocolate and the nut) Ummm those things are the bomb!!